"Federal Government Rules Marijuana Has No Accepted Medical Purpose"

Discussion in 'General' started by sirspacepilot, Jul 10, 2011.

1. How fucking long do they really think they can keep up this charade? The whole god damn planet uses it and knows it is in no way in the same class of drugs as heroin.

2. The people who truly need mmj need to start protesting all at once, and sue the government over this shit. The truly severely ill, people with cancer, MS, autisim. They need to all go in suffering without their meds, and then smoke right there as proof the shit works.. There not enough people willing to go against the government.

3. Imagine a huge protest in DC of people with severe illnesses. People with canes and oxygen tanks standing there, looking like their on their deathbeds. Sounds like a great PR stunt, the government would look cruel and out of touch.

4. Once again, the federal government proves how moronic they are when it comes to marijuana and it's medicinal qualities.

5. This decision will enable them to seize all the assets of McDonald's

Fat Gets You High - The Consumerist

6. Why does it matter if it has medical uses or not. Prohibition of any substances like that is illegal

7. You think the government gives a shit, just spark up in the safety of your home and then you have no worries. Works for me at least.

8. Attaching good qualities to the devil's weed probably makes them paranoid that it'll lead to the collapse of their corrupt network of money they earn from the Drug War's fiscal residue. It must remain unequivocally bad in the realm of public perception.

9. Except for the interstate commerce clause, neccesary and proper clause, and the little bit about our goverment being able to pass legislation to protect its citizens health. The same laws that prevent us from working in a hand dug mine shaft stop marijuana from being legal.

So yeah it matters if it has any medical uses.

10. are u fucking kidding.. FUCK OFF obama u fucking SELLOUT

11. #12 Alrex, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    More worried about buying it, that's illegal too

12. Fucking can't stand this bull shit. Why can't we as humans on this earth be allowed to grow a fucking plant in our backyard's!?!?! Seed in soil, soil in pot, pot from pot, so natural - We should be able to just grow this like anything else. This country pisses me off - all of the conservative nannies need to fuck off and let me grow whatever I want to on my own property.

13. except the couple of states which have medicinal marijuana. and especially california in 2012, granted that prop 19's successor passes.

14. Prohibition... the sanest, most effective way to deal with cannabis.

This freshly rolled fatty is for you Uncle Sam! I think I'll go for a nice drive and hotbox the mustang too while I'm at it.:smoke:

Edit: Suck it 5-0... come and get it.

15. Hahah these clowns must be joking, how can they dismiss all the research that proves bud has medicinal qualities and all the mmj patients that rely on it everyday for relief? They can't logically defend themselves and it's pretty pathetic.

16. no accepted medical purpose? well there are millions of people who think otherwise. they can pass what ever laws they want to, we will still get our medicine one way or another. do they seriously think this is a fight they can win? sure you can arrest some of us, but there will always be massive amounts of marijuana growers and users out there. imo its already too late for the feds. more and more states are going medical, and more people are starting to open there eyes to the fact that its ridiculous to ruin peoples lives over a plant. soon enough we will be the majority, plus all these old ass republicans gotta die sometime right?

17. South Carolina has been a MMJ state since 1980 but no one has ever been prescribed MMJ.

18. I don't really understand how they can just blatantly deny the massive amounts of science behind the medicinal uses. All these people who are experts in their field, producing peer-reviewed papers in scientific journals that prove the medicinal benefits. And the government just says '....Nah.'

19. Michigan has been a MMJ state for 2 years and there are over 80,000 registered patients and caregivers here. shits changing. my girls aunt used to talk all kinds of shit about me selling, now she's a damn caregiver, hypocritical cunt, anyway I'm happy peoples outlooks on it are changing.