Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Federal charges on MMJ patient

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Endziel, Nov 14, 2012.

1. What're the Federal charges for possessing an oz of meds with a valid MMJ Rec? I've been trying to find out but couldn't find much. I kind of want to say misdemeanor but I'm not completely sure.

2. Feds don't recognize your med card so id say for an ounce your looking at 25 to life or death.... just my guess

3. The punishment for an once for an mmj patient is the same as anyone else there is no mmj on the federal level.

4. Damn, that's ridiculous. My buddy found a guy on Craigslist selling prop 215 meds and he almost went for it.

5. I'm not American and don't have experience of smoking over there but I'd assume the last thing they would want to waste their time with is some MMJ user with a licence produced by their state. Would open up a huge state vs federal argument they don't want at the minute because of Washington and Colorado.

They're more likely to target the dispensaries than the user at a federal level I'd say.

6. you guys make me scared.