Federal Change to Schedule Two!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by mook2707, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Looks like as of August 1st, 2016 MJ will be reclassified as a schedule 2 substance! Not perfect, but a step in the right direction!

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

2. I'll believe it when I see it and schedule 2 is not a step in the right direction. It's corporations wanting all the billions being made. You won't go to jail for having pot, just manufacturing and growing your own meds.

Smoke and mirrors. Anything less than classifying it the same as booze is a money grab and a way for them to still throw the little guy in jail and steal your stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  3. People think it's a good thing but it's not. If you're pro-government and you are for Big Pharma then this is for you. I am the opposite of that. Give the power back to the people, and put the criminals from Big Pharma in prison for misleading and straight murdering people with their toxic, deadly meds. The drug cartels and Big Pharma are responsible directly for the death of my friends and loved ones. If there is a way to give them more power I say no. NO! Give the power back to the people. More freedom, less government. I'm not going to the doctor for a prescription for pot. I refuse. Set up a medical system. Good for you. I'm not involved in it. Live free!

• Like Like x 2
  4. I would like to think it a step in the right direction but experience tells me that big pharmaceutical money is behind it.

• Like Like x 3