Fed Ex Sucks Ass

Discussion in 'General' started by weedbballin, Oct 11, 2011.

1. "This kid I know" is ordering a bubbler that he fell in love with from smokewire.com and they ship through fed ex. He looked online and their website says that fed ex delivers to your door and they need an adult (21 year old) to sign for it. Does anybody know how strict they are for that? If he doesnt open up the door they dont give it to you. And how good is smokewire?

2. You're not being clever at all with those quotations, bruh.

3. Shouldn't you only have to be 18 to legally sign for it? 21 doesn't sound right...

4. Looks like it's 21, if that is the option the shipper specified. :confused_2:

5. Obviously not that good if they are forcing this more expensive shipping option on you.

6. You order from a site and THEN ask if they are good?

7. I think it's a typo. Their Legal Disclaimer states that anyone age 18 and over can place an order.

Legal Disclaimer

Call them and find out.

8. Hey why can you put up gifs but the second i have one as a signature warnings galore?

9. If you read the rules, you'll see gifs aren't allowed in signatures. The rules aren't a novel. It's like one page long.

10. [quote name='"lenny88"']

If you read the rules, you'll see gifs aren't allowed in signatures. The rules aren't a novel. It's like one page long.[/quote]

Sorry didn't memorize the rules

11. Signatures are different. Some people here have tens of thousands of posts. 10,000 GIFS add up and slow the board down.

12. Mind as well just use SWIM.

13. Might as well*

I used to think it was "minus well"

Carry on.

14. There's only a few principal rules that you need to follow...

1. Be over 18.
    2. Sig can't be huge and it can't be gifs
    3. No talk of other drugs
    4. Don't be a doucher

15. [quote name='"iSPARK"']

There's only a few principal rules that you need to follow...

1. Be over 18.
    2. Sig can't be huge and it can't be gifs
    3. No talk of other drugs
    4. Don't be a doucher[/quote]

Feel like I broke the fourth one a lil bit

16. Well we forgive you :D

17. Probably just depends on how much the driver values his job. Hearing how it's not actually that easy to get them, not likely.

But since it's always nice to feel optimistic, you never know.