Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fed ex dt question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thewalrusiam, Sep 26, 2011.

1. So I'm getting a job at fed ex working at ft lauderdale airport. Anyone on here work for fed ex? I'm wondering if/ how often I should be worried about randoms.

2. My brother used to work at fed ex in coral springs somewhere. He worked the early morning shift from 3-7 as a loader. I wouldn't worry about random drug tests. He smokes all day, everyday. And usually with other coworkers. He also worked there for a few years or so.

3. I've been trying to get into fed-ex :/

4. I work at FedEx in Toronto. With regards to randoms, there is no randoms. They just do criminal check, and that's pretty much it. Half the mans here blaze like a chimney.

5. I would assume people that are not drivers shouldnt have to worry about drug tests.

6. Well there's Gunna be one before I get hired but I'm ready for it haha. But it sounds like I should be good on randoms. Thanks guys :)

7. So I talked to my moms friend who refered me for the job and he said that he's gotten a lot of random tests. So now I'm kinda bummed. Being able to smoke whenever was one of the main perks of this job for me lol. Idk what I'm Gunna do :(