Fed Chairman Probably is More Powerful Than Our President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, Sep 16, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNhBeTQ9GCw]YouTube - Ron Paul, CNN "American Morning," 9/14/09[/ame]

2. He makes too much sense to be a politician

3. Seriously, I get the feeling that he's either gonna be killed because he's genuinely defying them, or he's been deliberately instructed to make fucken sense in order to foster dissent amongst the general population, to meet their ends. Setting up another staged attack in other words, except this time the US pop are the 'domestic' terrorists. And the plan might still be to kill him in order to eliminate the risk that he spills all the beans, and make him appear to be a genuine martyr.

4. They don't need to kill him. The CIA infiltrates his followers from the inside and the state run media mocks them from the outside.

They know he can't change anything so they just simply continue to undermine what he is trying to accomplish.

5. His new book, "Ending The Fed" comes out today. And if you haven't read "The Manifesto" it is a must read. If his "Campaign For Liberty" comes anywhere near you, I would recommend trying to go. I was at the kickoff in STL earlier this year and it was fantastic.

6. wake up America and elect a hero in 2012!

7. We just hit 290 cosponsors (2/3 majority) in congress! :eek:

8. It will be interesting to see what Bernanke says the next time they shove a mic in his face. :hello:

9. hey man.. lets say this all goes through. What do you think the chances are of a legitimate non biased audit actually happening?

10. I think we'll have a team of legitimate independent auditors, but I'm not really sure how capable the Fed is of cooking their books. We had a decent team of investigators for 9/11, but they were severely limited in their access to information.

I would imagine if there is anything sketchy they would do whatever is necessary to hide that from auditors. The paper shredders were probably running as soon as HR 1207 started receiving cosponsors.

Maybe they'll play the national security card, and Obama will sign an EO protecting the Fed from audits.

It's the Federal Reserve, so the chances we see a fully legitimate audit is slim to none, IMO. :confused_2: But you gotta start somewhere... it will no doubt open some minds to the idea that they are not acting in our interests.

11. [​IMG]

12. thanks man.. yeah they'll bury what they can and get busted for something minor probably.

1st thing my CPA told me when getting an audit is to leave something real cheap and easy for them to find.. so they don't dig too deep :D

13. Could you please elaborate on why the CIA needs to infiltrate ron pauls followers?

14. Because they're domestic terrorists

15. The CIA doesn't need to do anything. The world would be a better place without them. I think that he meant the CIA has already infiltrated Ron Paul's followers.

:hello::laughing:

16. I hope this goes through, remember, the Fed is paying banks to not loan money, which is a violation of the public trust.

What the Federal Reserve is doing is trickle-down economics at its worse.

17. The fed is a government unto itself.

18. Ron Paul has his moments, but he is one sketchy motherfucker! He likes to twist the words of the Constitution, and I can't stand people who do that. Ron Paul believes the Church should be more invovled with the government. Our Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution to keep the Church out of their government, not to embrace it like Ron Paul suggests.

"The Founding Fathers envisioned a robustly Christian yet religiously tolerant America, with churches serving as vital institutions that would eclipse the state in importance." - Ron Paul

"Through perverse court decisions and years of cultural indoctrination, the elitist, secular Left has managed to convince many in our nation that religion must be driven from public view. The justification is always that someone, somewhere, might possibly be offended or feel uncomfortable living in the midst of a largely Christian society, so all must yield to the fragile sensibilities of the few. The ultimate goal of the anti-religious elites is to transform America into a completely secular nation, a nation that is legally and culturally biased against Christianity." - Ron Paul

19. ^^
    WHAT?!

That's full of shit.

20. Even if this is true, I'd rather have a nation based on Christian beliefs, than the clusterfuck of greed and corruption that happens today.