Features you want to see on MW3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by GhettoMedia, Jun 14, 2011.

1. I want it to be like Cod 4. I thought that was the best game.

2. i think it'll be a lot like MW2 but what i want to see is some new mini games like black ops has like "one in the chamber" and "sticks and stones"

3. yea cod 4 was the best

4. #4 GhettoMedia, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I liked cod 4 because every gun was awesome. I could use a shotgun, or sniper, or smg, or a rifle and do good. On the new games I'm forced to use the famas because it's the best gun. On cod 4 all of the guns seemed equal.

5. I agree with media, I think the guns should be more equal, yes they shoot at different speeds ROF and speed of bullet, But a bullet is a bullet, shoot me in the leg in probably going down but not dead, shoot me in the arm Im 1 arm down got one left. body, head or groin chances are im NOT shooting back at you...

6. Bring back the M40A3.

That is all I would need.

7. I want it to be like the last 5 COD games, then watch it get steamrolled by BC3.

8. I wanna see it more realistic. Like if you get killed you can never play the game again.

9. It COULD have a new engine, maybe something actually DIFFERENT than every other COD game since the first Modern Warfare, but sadly it probably won't, and I won't be getting it.