fear of kissing is killing me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by panflake, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Just man up and kiss dude.. You were in third grade! Fuck kissing isnt rocket science.. Once u man up and kiss a girl you will realize that it isnt so bad after all..isnt the fear of suffering worse than suffering itself? ...

2. LMAO...maybe you'd feel more comfortable with little boys. You sound gay dude.

3. uncalled for

4. Bro can I tell you something? I was sort of in the same situation I guess. Not with the whole incident but somewhat relative.

I had a girlfriend in grade 6, hottest girl in the school, every guy wanted her. We went out for abit and shit but we never got affectionate. We broke up after like 3 weeks..

High school came, and the years went by. By grade 11, all the 'cool and popular guys' (myself included) were kind of expected to be experienced in that field cause of how we acted and came off as to people.

Well I'm 18, graduated from school last June. I didn't know if I'd be any good at kissing, or making love. But there was a party one night, and some chick I knew liked me, so I just played along (i was fucked up on pills but thats beside the story). We got to the bedroom, undressed, and we started making out, took off her bra, licked her tits, etc. Soon enough, we were tonguing and shit.

Don't be afraid. It isn't really that hard, honestly. I thought it took skill to be a good kisser, but I guess it was natural for me, cause the girl complimented my kissing her. Just man up and take a chance. Don't let the fear consume you or else your going to end up just like Steve Carel in 40 year old virgin.

5. hmm well freshmen year in college i had a couple guy friends who had either never kissed a girl before or were not that experienced. they were nervous too, but at parties and stuff when both they and the chicks were drunk, they were a lot more comfortable. so they got to practice with drunk girls at parties to build up their confidence, and now they are both fine.
    as bad as this might sound, you have to practice with girls you dont really give a shit about and hopefully will never see again. and then when you're ready, go for someone you actually like

6. ya thats another thing like i cant do that its weird i just cant fake it to girls i dont find attractive or maybe i think im just so scared or whatever that i just create these standards as a way of avoiding the situation

7. its not big but i go through a process in my head, i cant just do it comfortably

8. I fuckin' love you babe :)

9. You dont kiss hookers.