Fear of blushing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thezool, Mar 27, 2012.

1. I know the feeling, mine's from anxiety. It's like every room turns into a sauna when I have my anxiety attacks. I treated mine with exercise, and small amounts of weed, like one hitters.

2. hey op im pretty much exactly like you dude. i blush a lot and its bright red. people say its impossible for my skin to go that color, so many people have told me they've never seen it before. i also have pretty senstive skin.

when i work out i also get beat red. but yeah i pretty much am just like you, its annoying i know. a few shots of good liqour help a lot.

3. i don't really have any advice, but this sounds like it really fucking sucks. I have pretty bad social anxiety, but i've never really noticed myself blushing or if i did i never really thought too much about it. But I can totally imagine how helpless i would feel knowing that everyone could see my awkwardness.

4. #24 Smokey!, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    You need to learn to not care, because seriously nobody else does. When I see someone blush I just think they're nervous or embarrassed about something, but it's not like people are going to make fun of you and make you an outcast for blushing; at least if they're not total assholes they won't. I understand it can be embarrassing and it makes you feel more self conscious, but the reality is that nobody around you will remember it or even care. Just live your life and stop worrying so much about what everyone else thinks about you. :smoke:

5. yea. when you go this red its hard to convince yourself it doesn't matter. :eek:

yea man it sucks. increases the awkwardness ten fold untill you feel like you've gone mad.

6. you have to stop giving a fuck about what other people think.

7. I dont really care if I see someone blush within a conversation, there could be alot of worse things that can happen in a interaction like sharting yourself or getting a random boner in front of a lady, just a food for thought.

8. Next time you blush look down and to the side shake your head and nay like a horse nobody will give a shit that ur blushing they will all be like the fuck is he looking down for

9. Self-confidence?

10. Just accept that you can't change it and get over it, no ones judgin ya bruh