Fear and Loathing in NC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by loqi0238, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Well I'm new, thus the post in this thread. Ive been here near Raleigh since '07, and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I'm also a disabled veteren, so Id like to say hello and thank all the other service members on this forum. Semper paratus, semper fidelis and the like. I look forward to meeting all the other souls on here that are currently flowing in the zeitgeist as well. Cheers to new things. And I leave you with some knowledge (and for free, at that!): Like people for their qualities; but Love them for their faults.

-loqi :cool:

2. Welcome to the forums :smoke:. Pretty new my self but I've been a lurker on and off for years and have learned everything about cannabis from here. For the most part the people here are very kind and friendly. And thank you for your service :hello: -E-Handshake-

3. Hey Demiurge, good to meet you and thanks for the kind welcome. Ive been a-lurking somewhat myself, and recently decided to take the plunge, so to speak. At the present time this is one of my only social outlets (freaking stress/anxiety/ptsd whatever...) so I really do appreciate the welcome. I look forward to talkining to you and all the wonderful inhabitants of this Grass City.
    -loqi

4. Hello, good to meet you zenstudent. Namaste.
    -loqi

5. Thank you for your service, loqi0238!
    There are some vets at my compassion club, too.
    A close friend of my family's is disables, and a cancer survivor. The pain meds just don't help him, so I regularly donate cannibis to him (he explained its the ONLY thing that helps).
    ...which is probably why I try to be such a perfectionist with my gardening; quality control, to produce the best possible medicine.
    Im new to the boards, too, and I hope to see more of your posts!

6. Welcome to the forum man.

Raleigh is a nice area, rated #1 city by Bloomberg Weekly.

So far, its treating me pretty nice I must say.