fear and loathing in las vegas

Discussion in 'General' started by grass roots, Apr 26, 2004.

1. i downloaded this movie today off some torrent site today, dvd quality and dts sound :D

i had a little smoke before this movie and watched it with a horribly confused look on my face for about 90 percent of the movie... Then i watched it sober, and i thought it was even crazier than before, haha. This movies a trip, johnny depp can really play a character, and Bennicio deltorro (sp?) sure looks different from The Hunted ;) I had no idea it was him until i was reading the credits rockin out to rolling stones...

2. best.......movie.......ever

Try watching that movie on shrooms, it will blow your mind.

3. yea man, watch it on shrooms, it's awesome

4. ya dude that movies great ...depps the man (once again) ...and Hunter S Thompson is quite a character in real life so its a great movie.

5. I want to take some adrenaline!

6. haha, me too!

...just not as much as he took :p

7. haha the fucking dinosouars are so awsome, if i tripped that id be liek yo dino whats up nizzleand like gunf fu fight one, hahaha..yeah depps the man fo sho

8. I saw the movie for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it was bad ass. I can't wait to watch it on shrooms. :D

9. Man, the first time I watched that movie, I was sober, but by the end of it, I FELT like I was high. I had to go outside, have a ciggy and stare at the sky for like 45 minutes before I could calm down enough to go to sleep.

10. yeah..this movie freakin rocked. i watched it while i was stoned a long time ago and i swear that i was trippin out watchin it. one of my all time favorite movies :D