FDA approves pills with RFID tracking chips in them.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lightupbong, Oct 9, 2012.

1. This is probably for ill patients, and I'm sure they sign something for it.

If they force it upon babies I will never have children in this forsaken country.

2. lulz....but the principle of a tracking chip being placed into medicine? C'mon man....we all know this is just being done to acclimate us to an orwellian society of being monitored and watched 24/7.

» Texas Students Revolt Against Mandatory RFID Tracking Chips Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

3. Yes I know.

I hope to have the left this dump by then.

4. Good thing i snort all my legally perscribed pills

5. Good think I use marijuana for most of my medical needs.

6. Against the rules to talk about other drugs

7. I hate not having a popular screen name. Maybe I should make a new account.

http://forum.grasscity.com/science-...l-microchip-make-sure-you-take-your-meds.html

http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras...-have-right;-implantable-microchips-real.html

Sigh....Now that I've let my ego do it's thing, back to the topic at hand.

I feel like there may be something in the ACA that makes this a mandate in a few years. Reason why?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-dQfb8WQvo]Obama to Jane Sturm: Hey, take a pill - YouTube[/ame]

Either you take the drugs we tell you to take, and when to take them, or you die. This country is going into the depths of hell. The thing that saddens me is that not many people are talking about this stuff, and they shoo you away when you try to start a real discussion that isn't about Honey Boo Boo.

8. I was talking about the same drug that is bein talked about in OP, whatever it may be.. Hows it any different, hes talkin about legal medicine, im talkin about legal medicine.. Thanks tho junior mod

9. I didn't think it mattered legal or not I just thought you couldn't discuss other drugs beside bud.

10. Well then how come you didnt have a problem with the thread in itself ?

11. Ive said this before... If you already have an iphone or any other smart phone theres no need for an RFID chip

12. Because the thread is about the tracking capability of the pills, not the pills it's meant to remind people to take.

He is right. Even legal prescription drugs aren't allowed to be discussed on gc. Don't know why but that's how it is.

Back on topic now. The only thing reason I can think of for the tracking is for old people in emergency scenarios.

I imagine a center that deals with all the data that is sent from the chips that looks for anomalies in their customers vitals. If something is seriously wrong and the patient can't be reached then They're checked up on/an ambulance is called. Like how home alarms are handled, just replace home with human.

It won't just be used for this purpose though of course. Much more sinister opportunities present themselves from people voluntarily opening themselves up for tracking.

Hopefully the elderly don't just line up for it unless its necessary.

13. You mean like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IGZOGmsQc4]Refusal To Put Child On Psych Drugs Results In Swat Teams & a TANK. This is in America! - YouTube[/ame]
    ???

14. #15 Brenjin, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2012
    No I mean like some old lady's blood pressure goes through the roof and she collapses and hits her head. The center picks up on the change and tries to contact the old lady. If no contact can be made they send someone over.

It's already sort of in place but you need to press a button to get help or w/e so this would be better because you don't need to press anything and your location is made available so you can be helped.

Like I said tho, it wont be used just for this good purpose.

It has the potential to be used for nasty purposes like helping what you showed in the video happen.

Edit: I'm not talking about a gov controlled center btw but a private one. Just because the FDA approves something doesn't mean the gov controls it.

15. Every single person on this forum better stand with the independents of the new age, because that's the only way that none of the shit posted in this thread won't happen. Independents won't be afraid to say what they want.

16. obviously its going to be under the guise of some positive outcome bullshit,

they care for us, <--- hahahaha biggest joke never told

17. Of course they'd give some Orwellian shit like this the OK before marijuana.

This is why I'm glad my phone's retarded. All these people trying to keep up appearances with new technology are just becoming part of the machine and they don't even know it.

18. Lmao...alex jones was right about this shit allll along.

They are acclimating you to being monitored and watched. Think of all the kids who wear these FRID chips and walk around not even knowing that they are being treated as cattle. The younger generations are born INTO this tyranny, they have no reference. It's all "normal" to them.

Texas schools punish students who refuse to be tracked with microchips

19. IF the rfid is ingestiable in pills, what stops the government from putting it into peoples food? I.e. introduce it into the public school system covertly.