Fcuking parents

Discussion in 'General' started by pavlakos, Jul 31, 2008.

1. i swear to god parents are so fucking gay...

i didnt think id ever make a thread about parental problems vs. pot, but here it is. my mom had the fucking nerve to go into my draw and take my dub i had in there and wont give it back....she knows its not going to stop me or change anything but she wants to be a bitch...

my parents have known i smoke pot for at least 6 months, and weve had plenty of talks and ive told them all the good stuff about it and all, and they didnt care that much...then they found out i was smoking in the house and waking and baking which makes my mom think im an addict even though ive told her theres no physical addiction. but theyve told me not to smoke inside which is my fault, but wtf, why goin in my draw?0

now i cant wait to move into the other room and put a lock on that bitch.

im convinced my mom thinks im on harder drugs than i really am.

2. ya dude..i feel wat ur sayin/..

3. ha!!!!
    dumb mothers FTW!!!!!

she told me she threw it away so i immediately went to the garbage and started rummaging in the papers and shit, and i see the bag!! i barely had to look for it, it was right under the empty paper bags they put cold cuts in, lol.
    it kinda looks like some is missing but...w/e. im happy.

4. The thing I don't get is why she would throw it away. If I was ever caught by my parents I don't think I'd have to worry about weed and pipes getting thrown away, I'd think they'd understand shit like that costs money and your literally throwing it away.

5. Sorry man, no sympathy here, and you shouldn't talk about your moms like that, its wrong and very disrespectful.

Bottom line whether you intend to keep smoking or not, its not your home and you need to respect your moms rules.

You said yourself they didn't much care till you brought it into their home. wtf.

I'm 45 years old and even tho my mom knows i smoke, i would never insult her or disrespect her by bringing it into her home or throwing the fact that i smoke in her face.

You want to be able to make adult decisions such as whether or not you smoke weed, then act like an adult move out and quit calling your parents names because you sound like a little whining brat when you do.

Why are there so many kids on here anymore?

6. Even if you are a kid respect is the biggest issue, help them out around the house, do what they ask of you etc. If your parents let you smoke, don't do it in the house (unless they do to) and go out side. If you do it in your room, don't just light a blunt up.

7. lol...

8. lol. good punctuation.

9. Acually a good question. It must be the summer.

10. More power to ya bro but..

Like stoned budda said already, that's real disrespectful considering she gave you life and went through childbirth for you.

11. Grammar.

12. Completely agree, It's very disrespectful of you to smoke in their house. Your parents didn't care that you toke but wanted nothing more than for you to do it somewhere else, you disobeyed them and did it in their house then cursed your mother out for being upset... Had the nerve to go into your drawers? Did you buy them? Are they under a roof you purchased? Without your parents your less than a sparkle in someones eye.

Learn to respect your parents rules or get your own place and make your own rules.

13. That sucks man... how much do you pay for rent and utilities?

14. Wow, budda and I actually agree completely on something! :eek:

15. now i really feel like an idiot hahah

16. after a year she'll get wise and start putting it in the garbage disposal

17. ^ Fixed.

18. Being a smartarse is a double edged sword :p

19. budda please man, i know i came off like a jerk off, but i was in that mood, and obviously i dont hate my mother, i was just kinda laughing at the situation.
    and for future reference to anyone who wants to call me a kid or a prick because im bitching about something like this, i do help out around with chores here and there and i give money to mom for food shopping so she can go back to school to become a nurse.
    anyway, obviously i didnt get a smart mouth with her, because yeah i knew i wasnt supposed to be smoking in the house, but she insisted that shes gonna do it again too.
    w/e though, fuck it. our relationship is good and all and this is nothing. ill just start smoking on the porch instead.

20. Yea man, I would never wake-n-bake at my moms house. Take it outside if you do :smoking: