Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

f'ck f'ck f'ck f'ck f'ck f'ck f'ck my weed!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Aug 27, 2002.

1. god f'n dammit sh't hell f'cker!!! now i know how redman felt in how high when he lost all his weed. i jus had a bowlpack in a lil plastic case and it feel on my carpet and its all lost, dammit!

2. ugh i did that once!!!!! It was my last joint and I was stuck for a while with nothing...my dog was looking at me like "what the hell are you doing crawling around on the floor?!!?!" my heart goes out to yea.

3. I left a huge nug in a little 35mm film canister in Veterns Stadium in Philadelphia after a ball game one time.

4. i just FOUND two bowls..and salvaged almost a quarter sack from stems and seeds and shake jar...when it gets full im gonna make some potka..mmmmm mmmm

5. lucky, i remember finding a j under my friends car seat, all hidden treasure!

6. Man the other day me and my girlfriend were sitting in my backyard about to smoke (at about 1 am so it was dark) and she packed the bowl with her thumb. When she took her thumb out the sticky weed stuck to her thumb and fell off into my deep grass never to be seen again. Our last bowl too. I feel your pain.

7. I always drop crumbs when im rolling or packing while im high if im inside my room....just becuz i always do a weed hunt right before i vacuume and always find two good bowls at least.

8. i gotta try that.