FBI searches Trump's Florida home

Discussion in 'Politics' started by garrison68, Aug 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No alcohol for me anymore but recently I just tried Cran-Pineapple. Can't even begin to describe the taste but I thought it wasn't bad. I could see buying it again.

• Like Like x 5
  2. I was gifted a bottle of Tito's but haven't cracked it open yet, although I can hear it beckon ...

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Me either but I sure love the idea of a Bourbon/diet soda combo or a cold Old Milwaukee. The stuff just started working me over too bad.

• Like Like x 5
  4. You know how it is with some people and alcohol, their entire social interaction revolves around alcohol. i went to visit one of those people yesterday. he had Tito's rocks with a splash of crann-apple and i had Woodford Double Oak on the rocks. yum, yum, yummy.

it's just an occasional thing for me these days - can't afford the hangovers - a whole lost day following :laughing:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. #145 Possuum, Aug 11, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
    If you want to try something special for around the pool on a hot Houston day, here's a good one.

Gumbai (Goom-by) Smash

one 750 ml Malibu Coconut Rum
    half gallon of good quality, pulp free orange juice
    one 64 oz good quality pineapple juice.
    one 8lb bag of Sonic ice (Sonic sells ice - for drinking!)

combine the rum, OJ, and pineapple juice all together, mix well. fill some tall glasses with Sonic ice, top it off with the Gumbai Smash you mixed up, add one straw, and turn up the jams :rave-girl:it will make you levitate :smoking-banana:

edit: i realize 64 ozs = half gallon. i put it this way because OJ is typically sold in a half gallon carton in the cold section and pineapple juice is sold in a 64+ oz can in the canned fruit section :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. not me ,i cant even take the cranberry on the holidays , my wife makes me drink that crap when my kidneys hurt, does it really work ?

7. i never have liked alchol , pineapple yep
    last time i went to mexico i did try a drink at a resturant / bar that had pineapple in it was great,i think it was mixed with rum though , great trip ,my wife wanted margarita's , every body told her not to order them but she did and monazomas revenge worked on that belly all night, i laughed so hard at her my gut hurt too.
    she said i think they posioned me, i told her they did , the ice is there water and then the light bulbs you could see in her eyes hahhaahh

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Why do your kidneys hurt? Maybe you’re drinking the straight up no sugar stuff. I like that too - it’s good for ya insidessss

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

9. Sounds delicious btw.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I love sonic iceeeeee

that sounds so good, now I wanna have a cookout.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. i think it is something to do with all the dang drugs i eat since surgery , then i wont drink water like i should,bad choices ,so she makes me drink it, i ever tell you she shot me twice hahah, mean texas gal,yall terrible and i already mentioned mean hahahah

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Well, you probably deserved it cowboy :p now drink the juice like she said :angry:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  13. kinda like that chalk tasting stuff before a cat scan
    the worst is grapefruit juice , we be fighting over that crap

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

14. You better pick your arguments wisely amigo, her aim might be mo betta now that she's had a couple of practice shots :laughing:

If you drink dark cola stop that right away. if you don't like unsweetened iced tea (black tea), learn to live with it. lot's of antioxidants. the Luzianne Cold Brew is my fave. you can always sweeten to taste. i think the key is to keep your kidneys flushing all the time. I've had kidney pain. it's said it's as or more painful than a heart attack. I had to take someone to the ER one time because of their kidney pain. good luck!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. For whatever reason you have so much hate in your heart, it must be a sad life. Sorry you feel that way.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. It’s strange that a man who spent his entire adult life trying to insult and make enemies can successfully paint himself as a victim when he actually has people hating him back. And people buy it. Thank almighty God for TDS.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #157 Haggis420, Aug 12, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
    “the charge of T.D.S. is victim blaming and policing.

T.D.S. meets the textbook definition of gaslighting. T.D.S. was created and gets thrown about for the sole purpose of trying to make people doubt their perceptions.”

When first used, I think, it was B.D.S.; Bush Derangement Syndrome… These sorts of things tend to get retreaded as needed…

“Discussions are always better than arguments, because an argument is to find out who is right, and a discussion is to find out what is right.”

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Full disclosure I have a bad case of TDS - The T stands for Trudeau!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. One side of the aisle wants to work with trump supporters to get better outcomes, and the other side wants civil war so bad, lol. So who is more levelheaded? It’s clear and obvious

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Are you Canadian? That one rapper guy that everyone liked is too.. y’all can be so annoying sometimes. Being the victim isnt cool

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.