FBI gets schooled on marijuana laws by congressman

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Matticus, May 21, 2009.

1. you can send him a message here: Congressman Steve Cohen

I'll post his email if I find it.

2. Great post, Matticus. It's awesome to finally see a politician make someone from a federal agency shove their foot in their mouth. + Rep well earned.

3. He got owned!

4. very nice video

5. Brilliant!

6. I voted for Cohen. He's close to the NORML movement here in TN.

7. That video was GREAT. I can't believe that was put on CNN. Awesome.

8. ROFL

he started with milk, then went to beer, then probably bourbon, than maybe marijuana. We're obviously gonna disagree...

classy senator, i'd vote for him.

9. quality vid!! always great to c an idiot falling over his words:smoking:

10. his shit got ROCKED!

11. I sent him a message thanking him. At first, it wouldn't let me send him a message, since I'm not in his district, but I put down a Memphis zip code (37501) and it went through.

12. LOL that FBI guy hangs his head in shame at the end, classic :D

13. prohibition is the reason for the gateway, because it is illegal when you buy it, you are put into the "drug" world. if it was legal people would by it at stores or whatever and go about there day. but it being illegal makes you buy from a dealer, which sometimes deals other drugs. i like seeing federal agents look like fools.

14. This was intensely gratifying to watch :eek:

I am going to email the senator a big thumbs up as well :D

15. I just sent a message to thank him. Thanks for putting the link up Amdam.

16. lol that was very nice

17. Haha awesome sig man!

18. Holy shit, thanks a bunch for posting this. It made my night. It's always good to see senators and such go against the grains of our dumbfounded society.

19. ...waves? there's a specific market per any particular drug...those who truly want to quit their particular drug sometimes quit ...some people never wanna quit the d.o.c. ie me...some live to relapse...either way legalize them all...encourage and make available treatment and enforce whatever other laws. i mean wtf? i know crackheads that would work 40 a week to smoke ready rather than sticking and moving and risking a jam...

20. just saw this vid on norml! and am about to post it on my facebook ha i loveee it.
    and i emailed that wonderful man to send my appreciation lol.