FBI gets schooled on marijuana laws by congressman

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Matticus, May 21, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY0TQ1uOn3k]YouTube - FBI director gets schooled on marijuana legalization[/ame]

Oh yeah.

2. thats bad ass. i love seeing these moments.

3. Great video Matticus, who is the congressman in the video?

4. fuckin PWNED

congressman completely owned him. i hate it when anti marijuana legalizationists use the gateway theory as a reason not to legalize, when its actually prohibition itself thats the gateway. lol, and then i love it cause youg et to see the look on there face when you own them.

5. Nevermind, I saw on NYTimes it was Senator Steve Cohen.

6. HAHAHAHA! That is so funny go ask a family who lost there child and ask them if they started out with marijuana, and they will say yes well also ask them if they started out with milk then went to beer and then they went to burbon then mabey to marijuana he tottaly got owned.

7. That was a very creative "drug wave" theory. So when should I expect the 100 million people who have tried marijuana to try crack and heroin? And did why did he list a legal drug (Oxycontin) as the last "drug wave?" I could have argued with that senator better than that director if I was stoned off my ass.

8. hah he must of been sweating balls during that

9. Tennessee Congressman ftw.

10. Ahhhhh what a great way to start my day. thanks for the vid

11. "Name a parent that has lost their life from marijuana."
    "Exactly you can't."
    "The gateway theory doesn't work."

I wish the general public could be enlighten on this information, or even D.A.R.E.

12. That was a great vid. I love how legalization of marijuana is becoming less of a taboo topic in politics every day. We just need to keep the momentum going.

13. Nice post!!!!!!!

14. Quote: In 1998, the World Health Organization stated emphatically that the gateway theory between adolescent marijuana use and heroin use is “the least likely of all hypotheses”.

...end of argument! :D

15. Holy Christ, that was sweet.

16. the fbi director couldnt even look him in the eye

17. I bet he's not used to being called out, a lot of them probably aren't and it's finally happening. You could see the wheels turning in his head, "Fuck, what else can I make up about marijuana?". Fuck yeah.

18. at about 0:51, look at the directors right hand when the congressman starts in on it, all the ways through from 0:51 you can see the director's hand fidgeting, indicating nervousness.

19. Fucking brilliant. Can anyone get the email of this congressman, I would like to thank him.

20. Hell yea!!! About time someone lays the truth-smack down :D