FBI behind mysterioussurveillance aircraft overUS cities

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NorseMythology, Jun 2, 2015.

1. That's pretty fucking crazy..

2. Surprised?

The I stands for investigation and mass spying is kinda the trend right now

-yuri

3. Hide your plants!

4. Damn I used to live two miles from that airport.

5. Lose one secret spying source and another pops up. It's like a game of whack a mole big brother style.

6. #8 BRZBoy, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
    No surprise here. Technology makes all of this easy and never expect to disappear. A few components, get it all approved to be air worthy and your set.

The term all of this falls under P-ISR...Persistent Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance. It is a booming industry world wide. Read up on it. It it's simplest form perhaps a drone with a camera to survey crop fields. Its most complex would probably be the Air Forces Global Hawk. Google it its been around since the late 90s early last decade in its most current form.

I thought Barrack Obama was supposed to stop this? Isn't that why the masses cried when he was elected into office? How ironic that he is more secretive, more into this stuff then who he replaced. A fitting outcome for those who voted for him.

In fact you cant even get him to tell us what is in the coming TPP treaty and everyone who has seen it is sworn to secrecy and he expects a vote on a document that not everyone is being allowed to be read. So taking that into consideration on something like trade I doubt those tears you cried mean much to him.

7. the federal government does not spy on its citizens

8. You also believe in the tooth fairy? Me too!

9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFPV16f182w

10. the tooth fairy is real and the government does not spy on its citizens! continue with your local broadcasting

11. Eat red meat, watch wheel of fortune, go to sleep.

12. Where I work, we are right under a flight path for a base. All day long, I see jet fighters coming and going.. occasionally see those big surveillance planes and other random military aircraft. Every once and awhile I'll see what looks like a civilian plane, a small Cessna.. and I remember it was white with a red bottom like the one they took a photo of. I thought it was weird to see jet fighters all day and then some random Cessna comes farting along. If I ever have my camera out when I see one, I'll try to film it.. but don't really have much time cause they're usually gone before I could even get my hand in my pocket for my phone.

13. Google "eye in the sky Lancaster ca"
    You'll see what's going on in my hometown
    They're putting one of these up 24/7 365
    Glad I don't live there anymore

Supposedly they can see what you're reading from cruising altitude.
    Scary shit always having eyes on you

14. More bullshit by our elected parents... bunch of fucking idiots... what is the mentality of these people? Would they elect to have a camera in every room of every house if it included theirs too? Just blows my mind how mindless these creatures are.

15. And you guys sneer and laugh at the amount of cctv in the UK.

I bet my left ball the American people are the most watched and spied on people in the world.

16. who fucking cares?! let them fly planes and conduct law enforcement investigations. what are they supposed to be doing? and if your worried about getting busted by the feds then stop breaking the law. that simple.

17. #19 dekabos, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015

Not really that simple. There are more laws on the books now than ever before, and realistically, nobody can know them all anymore. It's really becoming a problem.

http://www.cato.org/policy-report/januaryfebruary-2015/too-many-laws-too-many-costs

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-eric-garner-laws-felons-chokehold-perspec-1125-20141204-story.html

18. so you don't think you even know when your doing something that the feds will bust you for? maybe it is just ignorant people who have to worry. 

and again, stop fighting with the police. just answer their questions and move on. it only becomes a big fucking deal when you make it one. posturing up on the police will get you killed. if you needed to see someone die or get their asses kicked to figure that out, then yes, you should be worried about the FBI flying planes over your house.

senseless, senseless, senseless....