FB part of the illumitati??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mseven, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Hmm damn. Well I wouldn't put it past fb do some shady stuff I heard it got hacked recently to?

Idk, all I know is I never liked fb, and proly never will..

2. Yeah and a heads up if you don't want them looking at you dont look at their website...I thought it was weird that they had a privacy section so I clicked it and it basicly tells you that by looking at their web page they log your ip address, the type of device your on ect..
    Not a huge deal but all the same reasons I wouldn't be looking around cia or fbi sites..

3. [quote name='"closethippie"']

I never heard of that group I won't lie but i checked Wiki on it. Bullshit just one more thing that pisses me the fuck off![/quote]

Sux!! I wanna b part of it!

4. I've never heard of Bilderberg Group but isn't New World Order just another name for the Illuminati. They're basically the same organization with the same goal.

5. yes. sometimes i post anti illumanti stuff just to piss them off

[​IMG]

6. [quote name='"Tokalo"']yes. sometimes i post anti illumanti stuff just to piss them off

[/quote]

Yeah leta piases then off ab create an anachy agaist them. They just want ppl stupid to control us easily what don't we just get smarter and fckd them up?

7. lol whut?

we could fuck them up. but people are pussies and scared to die for a cause.

8. [quote name='"Tokalo"']

lol whut?

we could fuck them up. but people are pussies and scared to die for a cause.[/quote]

IM PRETTY SURR THEY NUKE OUT ASSES if the majority of the population of this world go against them (government nd BS)

9. [quote name='"Ratio"']using the word illuminati shows how little you know the global elite, New World Order, Bilderberg Group which is more or less who runs things[/quote]

First of all, Using one word let alone "Illuminati" cannot tell you everything a person knows. Illuminati is just the most widely used and general term for the control system we're under. There are many groups, government organizations, and secret societies that fall under the umbrella of "Illuminati" some you already stated.

However the word Illuminati originally refers to the Bavarian Illuminati formed in 1776. Furthermore if you look at history and the 13 families you'd see how they effectively seized certain important assets, financed the right wars, and created a parasitic banking system that feeds off the middle class shaping the world into what we see today.

10. fb censors my post all the damn time...ill spend time typing some good informational shit out for people to see (about politics etc) and most of the time it gets deleted seconds after i hit send...i posted about the ron paul and the debates today and it got deleted...so i found mark zuckerburgs page and cussed him out in a long ass message..i doubt he will ever see it but i can hope haha

11. [quote name='"olddaffy"'][/quote]

wtf!? D: