FB part of the illumitati??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mseven, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Do you think Facebook or other social networks are use by the government to take all the info about you?

2. You know Facebook sells all your info to corporations and government organizations right?

3. [quote name='"BuffaloSoljah"']You tell me.

[/quote]

:eek: fck!

4. no crap! they use your likes to generate the ads they display on your homepage!!! its all in the legal, which no one reads lmfaooooo too fucken long:eek: (TWSS)

5. using the word illuminati shows how little you know the global elite, New World Order, Bilderberg Group which is more or less who runs things

6. I think it is a possibility. But sincerely I just think facebook and other social networks are an evil all its own. Noone should know or see that much about you on the internet. And some people are just weird as fuck, using FB as their personal diary or something... it is just not healthy.

7. I would say that a lot of corporations ,especially the smaller and newly developed ones, aren't knowingly apart of the Illuminati. They are really more just going with the flow of society. However FB has been kind of sketchy lately.

8. Who knows...O.O

9. Yes, Governments and Corporations use that info, but FB is not apart of them

10. FB and I? Facebook and the Illuminati? FB and I? FB I? FBI?!?!

Coincidence? I think not!

11. ah, totally stole mine
    nice work there

12. [quote name='"MSabre"']FB and I? Facebook and the Illuminati? FB and I? FB I? FBI?!?!

Coincidence? I think not![/quote]

Fck' what about GC!? Fck'

13. If you replace the G with C it spells CC, Cop City? :eek:

14. I never heard of that group I won't lie but i checked Wiki on it. Bullshit just one more thing that pisses me the fuck off!

15. [quote name='"closethippie"']

I never heard of that group I won't lie but i checked Wiki on it. Bullshit just one more thing that pisses me the fuck off![/quote]

Yep and there are Facebook, twitter, and probably other social media Heads represented there as well. You can find bilderberg attendee lists online if your interested in who exactly is meeting together to screw you out of the little things you have left and what they influence.

Also it seems pretty fishy to me that Facebook has been used to organize all the "revolutions" around the world that put NWO puppets in charge of countries as well as here in America with the OWS protests. And how can I tell they are puppets and don't care about the people they rule? Look to Egypt. Mubarak was replaced and now things have gotten much worse with what police brutality is allowed on the people. Something like 13 dead in recent days. And the people were only asking for the reins of the nation be handed over tithe people instead of run by military dictators.

16. keep an open eye out ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrQth7CLczM]FaceBook Exposed - YouTube[/ame]

17. The stasi would have had an orgasm over FB and google.

18. [quote name='"NoFlame"']I would say that a lot of corporations ,especially the smaller and newly developed ones, aren't knowingly apart of the Illuminati. They are really more just going with the flow of society. However FB has been kind of sketchy lately.[/quote]

How has it been sketchy lately??

19. [quote name='"OtherWorldlyGuy"']

How has it been sketchy lately??[/quote]

Lots of weird spam lately.