Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fawk dealer got busted

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by success, Apr 5, 2012.

1. SO after reading all the " my dealer got busted " threads i thought it would never happen to me. Well today i find out my guy got busted and i just ran out today. this sucks but im still in highschool so it's easy to find weed. ive known him since like 6th grade so he always hooked me up. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :(

2. So many of these threads...seems like an elevated amount lately.

3. well what charges did they bring against him? he'll most likely be out of the holding cell by tomorrow morning. he'll only get probation too if it was a small posession charge w/ intent to sell and he has a somewhat decent record

4. yeahh maybe, but i doubt he will still sell.

5. If he's really your buddy he'll point you to a new connect who's just as good.

6. It happens

7. I would quit selling if I was him. Depending on how much weed he has, that's the most likely punishment.

It's your senior year so you're going to need a new hookup soon! Senior year should be non stop smoking.