Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favriot weed and beer/liquor combo?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mexicanstoner, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Ok I'm bored and decided to start a lil thread okay my favriot is a 70 to 30 sativa to indica hybrid along with a miller high life or a corona extra for me its just a perfect combo especially when you smoke with your friends! What's yours gc?

2. LOL I remember you from another alcohol thread.....you must really hate liquor

3. Sensi Seed Banks Super Skunk with ice cold Peroni.... On a warm summers evening nothing beats that combo... throw in some BBQ'ed sizzling steaks on fresh crusty rolls and you got yourself a evening!

The air will smell sooooooooooo good!

4. no offense man but when you muster up the will to make a new thread do you read over your work, or can you just not spell, or do you intentionally spell the title wrong so it will gain more attention and stand out?

5. Who cares?
    I love lazing in the sun with some Mad Professor, a spliff and a can of Red Stripe.:smoke:

6. #7 fadeddd, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
    He might have a slight dyslexia or something similar, or English might not be his first language, etc etc., I have a friend who writes fine and spells fine most of the time, but there's just a handful of words she can't ever get right.

And for the OP, I don't really like alcohol but once in a while a few beers sounds good. I only drink beer because they're WAY too filling for me to get drunk.

7. Here you go bro... wear it with pride ;)

[​IMG]

8. thankyou very much, i am greatly honoured and appreciate this badge you have given me, i will wear it with pride. Thankyou once again.

9. With you bro, that shit has given me some horrific stories.

10. WW and a can of John Smiths....fuck yeaaaaaaa!

11. No offence man, but do you not put a space between thank and you on purpose, or is it just to be a hypocrite?
    Just jesting with ya dude.:smoke:

12. I usually like to roll down the street smoking endo with a little gin and juice.

13. I love smoking a bowl with either a miller or a budweiser:p

or, a bowl and some tequila mixed with lemonade.

14. Fuck tequila, that shit unleashes a deep rage within my soul that I didn't even know existed. Like some sort of primitive rage inherited from my ancestors. Makes me want to strip naked and go hunt wild boars with my bare hands.

15. I like a nice saliva dominant strain with a couple shots of raspberry vodka. Fucking delicious

16. My buddy grows this great sativa dominant hybrid, that shit is fantastic. A nice J of that with some four loko or some corona extra and I'm set. :D

17. I love the responses to this.. I drink Sierra Nevada..and Smoke Home Grown Kush Yeah Yeah!

18. one bowl of a hybrid or sativa heavy dank, one bottle of Indian Pale Ale (funny enough Lost Coast Brewery used to make an Indian Pale Ale called Indica which I am fond of), and one shot of Bourbon Whiskey (I like Knob Creek).

Fun times without imbibing too much of anything.