Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favourite way to get high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kylec2868, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Hey everyone!
    I'm just curious as to what everyone's favourite way to get baked is?
    What? Bong, joint, edibles, etc.
    Where? Home, bush, car, etc.
    Who? Partner, mates, yourself, etc.
    When? Morning, night, work/school, etc.

Post your opinions guys! :))

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. With friends or girlfriend at home with joints and alcohool. When I go to see movies too :yummy:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Favorite has to be joints.
    That creeping, relaxing high is just too damn good. Smoking a joint in a park with some music on or at home playing videogames... thats the meaning of life bro.

I have a metal pipe that I use when I want to get absolutely blasted too, and it works like a charm.
    Bongs never did too much for me, dont know why.
    I have a vape that I use only for the convenience of getting high without smell, so I can get baked at anywhere, anytime, but only if I can't smoke, since the high from vapes is quite different IMO.
    And I had some kind of a trip when I ate some strong edibles once with my friends.

Ah, sweet maryjane and its different ways to getting us baked <3

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. rolling a blueberry or strawberry blunt ..mango is kick-ass as well...i toke by myself as i dont have any friends here where i live..used to love to get blasted with my brother and play mortal kombat X...im a beast with johnny cage..since my brother died the 14th..its been hard for me to toke and play my ps4

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Joints, I'll roll one or two and walk around the sidewalks of my apartment complex. I use white papers, so they look like cigarettes anyway, Helps keep anxiety away for me, more than anything. I'm saving up for the Pax 3 vape, so I can use it inside without pissing off the neighbors with the smell of smoke. I got a tiny football-sized bubbler I'll bring to friends houses or parties, if no one else has anything. Just hits less harsh, and I can toss it in the fridge to chill it ^-^

• Like Like x 1
  7. What? Bong / Bubbler
    Where? Home / Friends / Party
    Who? Anybody that I'm cool with!
    When? Anytime, Nightime preferred!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm a fan of edibles. It's quiet. lasts, feels great. Perfect at night.

Just got a portable vaporizer, and I'm digging that, too. As much as I like edibles, I like dealing with flower. The whole process, but especially getting that first whiff from a bag, or after it's been ground up. Good times.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sorry to hear bro, it's sad losing someone you love aye. Just keep toking and find more hobbies ya enjoy.

10. I love early morning wake and bakes. Like 5am early. Mainly because if I'm blazing at 5am then it means I'm off that day and the day is truly mine. Plus I love getting really baked then curling back up in bed with some coffee just watching a good movie or something. I might doze off for a couple of hours but it's still early enough when I do get up that I haven't wasted most of the day. I just use my little hand held covered bowl. Fits perfectly in my robe pocket.