Favourite Videogame(s) ?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BigFunka, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Like many others. I absolutely love playing video games high, yet have never seen a thread for people to share and appreciate their favorite game(s).

So here it is, post your favorite game to play, high or not high.

Mine are definitely something like Left4Dead, Call of Duty, or any dinky little flash game that entertains me for more then 5 minutes like Leo Steel or Stick RPG:D

2. Civilization: Revolution is pretty fun.

COD 4 or Rainbow Six Vegas are pretty fun too

3. Call Of Duty, Destroy All Humans, Guitar Hero, Diablo 2, and a lot of old Nintendo games..
    Also Cubefield.

4. Good choices, good responses both of you :D

5. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and The Twilight Princess are both awesome games

6. Yeah, I love Zelda games high because you need to use your mind to figure out the puzzles the game is riddled with.

7. Zelda for the fucking win! Any of them really, there all great. Except the second one, that shit pissed me off.

8. Yeah, I never really liked Wind Waker. Felt too cartoonish and childish to me, still a fun game though. Series is just awesome though

9. All socoms!! i have call of duty to but it's too easy so i stopped playin in on my 360 and bought a ps3 and got socom. but call of duty 4 is the best one to me until modern warefare 2 comes out!

I loved golden eye for N64, and NBA 2K9 (I stopped playin nba live in 06)

10. We have a videogame section here...no ones usually on it though...anyways

Tony Hawk pro Skater (N46 is great, but Dreamcast is better, full songs and better controls)
    Contra (NES)
    Donkey Kong 64 (so colorful, amazing on shrooms!)
    Banjo kazooie (Same as above)
    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Super Nintendo)
    Super Mario World (SNES)
    Mario Trilogy (NES)

uh....

Gears of War 2(360)
    TMNT Quadrigy (NES and SNES)

and,...

Cokers Bad Fur Day/COnker Live and Reloaded (N64/Xbox)

11. I actually didnt like Twilight princess, i mean, it looks and plays great, just an uninteresting story. Phantom hourglass isnt my personal favourite either.

12. Great answers everyone, keep the coming !

13. Yeah I still haven't played through T.P yet, got kind of boring IMO

14. Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Call of Duty, Halo, Mario Kart, NHL 09

15. dude, get Team Fortress 2 if you want to have a sweet killing experience.

I'm more of a fan of Indie flash games, shit like gemcraft

I also download games made for ubuntu which I use, Armagetron is like tron + snake where you try to kill the other players by cutting them off

16. Haha, I installed ubuntu not too long ago, not that bad of an OS but I had a lot of trouble getting my wireless NIC to work so I gave up. There were some fun games on it though

17. I love old Nintendo games.

Super Mario Bros, Super Mario 3, Super Mario World, Zelda I, Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker.

I don't play new games a ton, but I'm into Rock Band pretty heavily. I've been playing The Beatles: Rock Band a ton since I got it 3 days ago, and it's amazing.

My favorite game of all time is The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. I love how it doesn't follow the same "save the princess" storyline that the majority of other Zelda games use, and that it takes place in a very different place than normal.

I've lost a lot of faith in Nintendo though, since they've just been pumping out crap lately. If their new Zelda game doesn't satisfy me, I'll probably stop buying their systems altogether.

18. #18 YoSmokinMan, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009

I kind of liked the cell shading in WW. The only one I havn't beat is Phantom Hourglass. I need a DSi. :eek:

Same here man.

19. I got to the sky temple and was just like fuck it

Zelda games, especially the more puzzley ones like Majoras Mask, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, and Oracle of Ages are to hard when high:devious:

20. Yeah the old Nintendo is, and always will be the best.
    And I agree lately there's been almost nothing worth my time on the Wii. They kind of sold out on all the hardcore gamers to start with the crap like WiiFit

Yeah, I want a DSi too :p