Favourite thing to do while high alone

Discussion in 'General' started by The Rolling Stoned, Mar 4, 2013.

1. What's everybody's favourite things to do while being stoned and all by your lonesome?

My top 5
    1. Staring at the ceiling with my Marley's
    2. Food
    3. Right hand
    4. Browsing GC
    5. Smoking more
    Typically in that order

2. Fish
    Shoot guns
    Build something...anything
    Cook/eat
    Put my hand around my pecker and move it up and down real fast like.

3. 1. Play guitar
    2. Listen to music while eating and watching a movie.
    3. Experiment with food and make stuff like nacho cheese doritos nachos.
    4. Chill with friends
    5. Think about my life.

4. Write, play game, meaningless rides, shoot hoops or throw in my head phones n walk with no peticular destination

5. Hunting is fucking crazy while stoned, and I always get crazy ideas like climbing into trees with dense foliage to camouflage :O As far as I can tell, it works.

6. #6 Deleted member 281310, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
    Listen to music
    browse the internet
    Eat food
    and smoke more

7. Clean the house, drive around the back roads, GC, video games, play with my puppy

8. fap
    video games
    music

9. Well, most of the time I smoke, I'm by myself... so, 

Biking
    Listening to music (not multitasking, just sitting listening to tunes)
    Reading
    Video games

I also prefer doing stuff like cleaning or grocery shopping when stoned. Especially grocery shopping. I don't even know why. It's not like a buy tons of stoner munchies or something. I buy pretty much the same stuff each week and always follow a list... but I go late at night and it's always the same cashiers working. I dunno, it's just really chill cause there's pretty much noone there actually shopping, so I just zone out and buy food. 

10. I like to light a candle and listen to some good music, I find it very relaxing. 
    Chill with my pets when I'm at my parents ( I'm currently away for university)
    I also like going for walks along the waterfront just before dark.. There's always awesome food vendors and the ocean is something I enjoy looking at. 
    I am also a clean freak when I smoke. No idea why, I just go nuts.. I wash everything from the dishes to the walls and floors, and everything else. 

I sometimes go clean freak as well.. haha! It's awesome, you get high, you clean up for you place and when you come down everything is spotles.

12. Music is a must. Play guitar. Watch something in netflix or YouTube. Play xbox. Go out in public and just walk around with headphones in.

"Heffer: Through the use of sophisticated computer technology, and a box of crayons, we have constructed a likeness of Dingo today."