Favourite Smoking Movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by CoralReefer90, Aug 18, 2014.

1. So, I'm looking for some good movies to watch while having a smoke session but my mind is blank. I'll list off some of the ones I've already seen so you can make suggestions.

Pineapple Express
    How High
    Half Baked
    Strange Wilderness
    Grandmas Boy
    Trailer Park Boys
    Bad Neighbours - highly recommend this movie.
    Super Troopers
    Cheech n Chong
    Your Highness
    The Hangover

Any others in the same stoner category? I like Adventure films as well, Indianna Jones, Journey to the center of  the earth etc..

2. Gotta watch mac and devin go to high school. Very trippy

3. Half baked.

4. Cheech and Chongqing is my choice in movies

5. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas!!!!
    The first time I saw this movie, long before I smoked, I swear I tripped a little. It redefined me. Everyone should see it, especially stoned! Plus the book is a whole different experience. Highly recommend experiencing both.

Pan's Labyrinth, The Orphanage and The Devil's Backbone are all great Guillermo del Toro films if you like the notion of blurred lines between fantasy and reality. I love watching that kind of stuff stoned. (I'm a huge del Toro fan, if you can't tell 😋)

If you like anime, definitely watch Akira, Ghost in the Shell: the movie and Ghost in the Shell 2. They're on the longer side but super engaging so you won't lose your high to a boring plot line and they are BEAUTIFULLY animated. Kara no Kyokai is another one that's just amazingly animated; it's actually a miniseries with each episode being an hour to and hour and a half long. If you like amazing fight scenes and surreal supernatural stories, definitely check this out

6. Tenacious d and the pick of destiny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsPFvqguawU

if you haven't seen it go and watch it right now !