Favourite Smoking Memories

Discussion in 'General' started by Litox, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Mine would have to be in high school when everything was really chill. I had a group of buddies because technically we where the outcasts in high school but we all smoked. Our group was pretty diverse (1 Muslim, Me-Biracial, 1 Afro-American, and a caucasion) and there was these woods across from our apartment buildings (Keep in mind we had all been best friends since we where little) so every friday (Through out the week we all had shit to do so we would just smoke by our selves) we would rolll a phat blunt and grab a boom box and just listen to some bone thugs and blaze and just have a good time (Graduated in '97) i miss those days alot where billls didnt matter and everything was easy anyone else out there have some good memories.

2. Yeah, my favorite times were during the summer after graduating high school, back when i first started smoking. Going on a blunt cruise with a couple friends in a beat up bronco, or just chilling on a back porch in a big circle just not caring and enjoying the time... everythings too stressed anymore.

3. First time high when we were down at a creek and there were some people coming so all of us, stoned as hell, had to climb up this massive hill. It was hard but looking back on it was hilarious

4. i have some great memories of when i first started smoking. a friend of mine has some cabin up in the moutains. during the summer we would sneak out and smoke some blunts at this lake. i wish things were still like that...

5. high school was tight. i really regret that i didn't start smoking til the last half of my senior year though. in april i skipped ecology 8 days in a row before getting caught. every day was spent smoking or going into town to get weed.

6. my freshman year of college, chilling in someones car in the parking lot gettin lost in the fog and walking over to 7-11 which was super close to the parkin lot and gettin a slurpee and sum tacos....good times good times

7. In the summer time wandering around this huge arboritum and smoking in nature like sitting on logs in the woods and stuff lol.

Then laying out on hills in the sun just high as a kite with friends and laughing about clouds and stupid situations.

8. Lol, I laughed at loud at the irony that is this thread...

A true stoner DOESN'T remember his favorite smoking memory.

9. Oh, I remember mine quite vividly. Let's just say I ended up with a 10 when I'm usually stuck with 7s. Thank you, lowered inhibitions. :hello:

10. my first time gettin really, really high...i tried to spit over my shoulder off of a deck. well, it just kinda dripped down my face onto my shirt.

lol it was an amazing moment in time.

11. Id have to say smoking between ALMOST every period in highschool at different pre-spotted locations, then I'd always see one of my buddies doing the same thing so I'd call them over, never got busted EVER

Good times, even though I was in school I used it as a place to hang out with my friends and stuff, haha

12. first time hot boxing my friends car going down the road

13. back in germany where weed was not really frowned upon..(decriminalized)

i used to go to school, roll my j's in class, smoke cigs with my teacher in short breaks, then smoke the joint with my (unfortunately not my teacher) dudes.

chill times..so long ago yet so vivid