Favourite RPG?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by JKill, Aug 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. But then, this is the Demons world..so whatever's rated is flawed.

3. I’m really into Morrowind right now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Elder scrolls fallout and Witcher

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  5. I hope elder scrolls 6 will be. I enjoyed skyrim and oblivion also.

6. The Witcher 3 of course!

• Like Like x 2
  7. #28 lleytondemko, Dec 7, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic on techbigs. I hope they make an HD remake.

8. Ultima Online, Nox, Diablo 1&2, Path of exile, swkotor, Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Fallout:new vegas(same developer just released "the outer worlds" which also makes it onto this list), Witcher 2 and 3, Divinity: original sin 1&2, Kenshi, oblivion, and heavily modded skyrim,

9. I rolled paper D&D in the 70's with my bro. OS2 is the closest computerization I've come across. Larian said that during development they tried to match the mechanics of original D&D but it couldn't be done. Nonetheless, they did capture the style and feeling of the original 'rolled' character. 9.5/10

Sent from my SM-J610G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've played a lot but the best I've played are:
    Skyrim
    Witcher 3

Cant wait for Cyberpunk 2077

• Like Like x 1
  11. Got fed up with competitive online gaming last night.

FFIX was on sale for $14.
    I forgot how much I liked this one.
    share-external.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Has to be the Fallout games or Skyrim for me :smoke:

Another good RPG I play is The Forest:smoke:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. FO:NV or Oblivion

14. Just picked up Darkest Dungeon.

awesome game.
    super cool art style,
    great music.

very difficult.

I like it

15. Why the fuck I am not seeing any Pokemon fans here!? Like, there's nothing more cool than having a collection of customizable creatures fighting for you while having an epic and challenging adventure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Pokemon was good 20 years ago.

When there was 150, the next gen after that was pretty good too!

If you like it now, cheers! Have a blast!

Kinda like comparing Dragon ball Z to dragon Ball Super, just a remake.

Or old Vanilla world of Warcraft to cata.

Or classic RuneScape to current.

All these games kept releasing expansions, eventually they almost had to shut down the game all together because of how shitty it's gotten, so they released a separate engine client server of how the game was during it's peak.

Unfortunately, change the same thing enough it gets worse. Look at America. Started out decent enough, changes happened. Now we're slaughtering eachother for money in the name of Justice.

17. Elder Scrolls for sure, Dark Souls - all of them, including Bloodborne, Diablo, Final Fantasy - most of them (some sucked), Baldurs Gate 1 and 2

Edit: and Divinity !!! The original and the 2

• Like Like x 2
  18. My dude, two of the classics you should check out are Arcanum and Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines. The former is old, but its incredibly immersive and has a built-out world in a steampunk-meets-high-fantasy world.

Bloodlines is probably the best RPG I've played. You're one of many kinds of vampires caught up in a plot in modern LA. It's got such rich characters, it's the kind of game that's hard stop playing.

Absolutely. Really recommend this one. Maybe not so much on story, but the mechanics are fantastic.

• Like Like x 1