Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

favourite food when stoned

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by babiboi_04, Jun 16, 2004.

1. You have tried nothing if you dont eat the actual snack called MUNCHIES and get the kids mix. It has doritos, pretzels, capt crunch, m&ms, popcorn omg its delecious when stoned or sober.

2. abviously the best food food while stoned is everything thats either easy to cook (microwave), or is in a bag (preferably over 1kg. of content for the munchies).

3. take a peanut butter sandwich throw some m n' ms in there and mashmellows and throw it in the toaster oven so the mashmellows melt..i was high when i made this and also like 13 they get so ill after like one but the first one is so fucking good

4. yeah man that shit is incretible

5. P B & J is sooooo good and chesseburgers:p also NACHOS!!! :cool:

6. Fluffernutters, or nutella+peanut butter and stuffed crust pizza is always good

7. neopolitan ice cream with crushed up cookies in it all mixed up mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

8. me too i do that^^^^but i use COOKIES & CREAM:p :cool: