Favourite food high?

Discussion in 'General' started by SonicYouth, Jun 2, 2012.

1. I'm curious as to what everyones favourite foods to eat while high are, not only to compare but for some new ideas. ;) God... now I want McDonalds. :smoke:

2. I like to eat...the search button.

Since this thread is made daily.

But... Pistachios or subway.

3. Chips, but they are loud as fuck... >_<

4. Ah sorry man, I'm relatively new here so I didn't know if this thread was made often. And I completely agree with Subway. So far that's probably my number one high food.. next to lasagna.

5. White Castle, Subway, some good ass home cooked food(varies)........................shit I crave all kinds of things when I get the munchies. There's no end :laughing:

6. fruit salad with a coconut water to wash it down

7. That sounds pretty damn good. Never had that highdea

8. peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. plural.

9. Peanut butter and Fluff sandwiches... Holy shit it's amazing.

Stick a Hershey bar in there if you want. Must be on wonderbread though, none of that birdseed bread.

10. [quote name='"TheBlackCops"']Peanut butter and Fluff sandwiches... Holy shit it's amazing.

Stick a Hershey bar in there if you want. Must be on wonderbread though, none of that birdseed bread.[/quote]

What is it ??? I love anything with peanut butter

11. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

What is it ??? I love anything with peanut butter[/quote]

Reese's pieces cereal and candy
    Nutter butter
    Peanut butter cookie
    Peanut butter and banana sandwich
    What's else ? Peanut butter related
    Favorite food high ???

Pretty much anything ? Can't narrow it down to anything specific unless Cereal is one of them

But I like to many cereal an I don't want to turn this to a cereal thread since there's a lot of good ones ....
    Oh quick and easy , try this

Munster cheese inside a flour tortilla ... Best quesadilla ever

12. [quote name='"Scream ahh"']White Castle, some good ass home cooked food(varies)........................shit I crave all kinds of things when I get the munchies. There's no end :laughing:[/quote]

I bought some white castle from the frozen section.... We don't have any white castle restaurants Here I'm in California .

13. Are you serious!? All this time I thought Cali was the place for me. Won't let one restaurant ruin it for me.

Do you dislike subway or somethin? ha ha

14. [quote name='"Scream ahh"']

Are you serious!? All this time I thought Cali was the place for me. Won't let one restaurant ruin it for me.

Do you dislike subway or somethin? ha ha[/quote]

No I just don't go that often I like it with bread toasted turkey
    Bell peppers
    Maynosie
    Lettuce
    and avocado but it's like $7

And today I went to SAMs bought white bread
    Precooked bacon
    Avocados
    Iceberg lettuce
    And I dice chile Serrano In there not too much

Now I can make many sandwhiches

15. Nothin like a good sandwich :yummy:. I just asked cuz subway magically disappeared from my post when you quoted it ha ha

16. Peanut Butter straight from the tub.... or ice cream