Favourite fast food place?

Discussion in 'General' started by Pickle McSmurf, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Personally I love Taco Bell, but Jack in the Box is a close second

[​IMG]

2. Never had Jack in the Box. Wendy's all the way for me- best value menu, best food. Jr. Bacon, 5 piece tender, Cheddaburger, can't fuk wid dat shit mang.

3. Dude I could eat Jr. Bacon's every day

4. Checkers has the best fries
    Wendys has the best chicken sandwiches and nuggets...and jr bacon is yum yum.
    Subway is tasty and fresher and "healthier"
    but usually when I'm stoned I just want some t bell....cheesy fiesta potatos and some taco supremes :yummy: and baja blast!

5. Taco Bell is the best. I get the Beefy 5-Layer Burrito at least twice a week.

6. After a few mins of thinking, I gotta go with Wendys

7. Carl's Jr, In N Out Burger, and Panda Express.

Well, I count Panda Express as fast food. In N Out has been a tradition in my life since I was a little kid. Carl's Jr is expensive but it's worth it.

8. wendys havent ate there since i got fired tho

9. With you there I get the fries with cheese on em'(Checkers of course) love there fries.

10. I like the doner kebab places that are all over here in Europe.

11. Checkers fries are bangin lol.. but I've moved away from the hood which is the only place around here that has Checkers.. I think the spicy chicken sandwiches there pretty good too, my carnivorous friends would always destroy them when we went there lit.. There was a Checkers a short walk away from a chill spot we blaze at sometimes.

12. Most Checkers and sketchy areas go hand in hand aha.

13. 5 guys, easily.

14. Sounds wierd but dairy queen has been bustin out good prices on some pretty dank food for a while.

they make some pretty good chicken and burgers,

but i sure do love some five guys!

15. Whattaburger is da bomb down here. The fries are on point, the big ass burgers are always badass. If you are in Corpus you can eat with an ocean view, indoors or out, top floor, or the 1'st floor youre choice.

16. Wendy's or subway... I eat at subway a lot...:)

17. Chick Fil A

I can eat it and not feel like shit afterward. A real burger on the grill vastly surpasses anything mcdonalds/bk/wendys can muster up so I usually order chicken at fast food places. And chick fila has bomb ass chicken

18. ^^ good call da nuggets are the best, nobody comes close, nobody.

19. Don't forget the crazy amount of delicious sauces you can dip them in :hello: