favourite ben&jerry's ice cream

Discussion in 'General' started by nitraw, Nov 30, 2009.

1. First of all, what's up GC?
    Anyway my girlfriend and i smoked some tree tonight and we had some Ben and Jerry's. Well actually she did i had some snickers ice cream, but whatever..

She started thinking about people's favourite kinds of ice cream, and so we decided to make a thread, asking about that.

So what's your favourite kind of Ben and Jerry's or just ice cream in general?

I'll have to say karmel Sutra is definately one of mine. My gf LOVES chunky monkey

2. [​IMG]

For the win. Good catch man, your chick has taste.

3. half baked, that shit is prime

4. phish food is the hands down best one there is

5. As, a Canadian, I can say that I've never tried, nor heard of ben and jerry's icecream, and that i am jealous, and definatly want to try that banna icecream with choclate and walnut chunks. And since that one looks and sounds like sex, im pretty darn sure that there is probably more rediculous munchifull sex treats that the taste ovaries in my mouth have never tried.

Today i had some maple walnut icecream. No, their is no realtion between maple and being canadian for me atleast, but it was actually delicious. But nothing like what im imagining, seeing this thread.

I salute you america:wave:

6. word...chocolate fishys...marshmellow..carmel..mmmmmm

7. Phish Food definitely, straight up.

+3 on that one.

8. cherry garcia

9. i always eat some ben & jerry's when i'm in holland, since it's not available where i live.

favorite flavors:
    cherry garcia frozen joghurt
    cookie dough

damn, i want some now... :D