Favorite Zombie Movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by brucy1230, Jul 4, 2012.

1. What's your favorite zombie movie?

I'm looking for some more good ones to watch, but it's hard to find some good ones.

Here are my current favs:

Resident Evil (all of them)
    28 Days Later
    28 Weeks Later
    I Am Legend
    Dawn of the Dead

2. #2 Jaded Spade, Jul 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
    Shaun of the Dead

3. The original night of the living dead.

4. I wouldn't consider I am Legend a zombie movie. It's more like vampires. I think Planet Terror should have honorable mention too, nobody ever lists Planet Terror. Other than that they're all well known. There's a shortage of good zombie movies out there.

Btw the Resident Evil movies were very disappointment.

5. Planet terror is my fav followed by Shawn of the dead, zombieland, 28 days later

6. Sean of the Dead and Zombieland

7. i love all of the old George A Romero movies starting with the 1978 Dawn of the Dead.

resident evil is pretty badass too.

8. i'm with you, resident evil brotha.

9. Braindead/Dead Alive

10. Dawn of the Dead

Day of the Dead

Night of the Living Dead(that's the one with the punks in the graveyard and you get to see that girls titties when it rains right?)

11. La Horde!

Amazing french zombers flick!

12. In no order man:

1. Dawn of the Dead (Romero)
    2. Night of the Living Dead (remake)
    3. Dawn of the Dead (remake)
    4. 28 Days Later
    5. 28 Weeks Later
    6. Zombieland
    7. Day of the Dead (Romero)
    8. Shaun of the Dead
    9. Night of the Living Dead (Romero)
    10. I know it's not a movie but I HAVE to include The Walking Dead. Shit is absolutely epic!

13. Dawn of the Dead - Both of them, the original has more comedy in it though.
    28 Days Later
    Zombie Land
    Night of the Living Dead - Original

14. Passion of the Christ

15. Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead original and remake, 28 days/weeks later, Resident evil, Sean of the Dead, Return of the living Dead 1 and 2, Zombieland, The Crazies, the list keeps going.

[​IMG]

16. [quote name='"Philosiraptor"']Passion of the Christ[/quote]

hahahahahaha!

i just laughed out loud at work, people are looking at me a little funny now.

that made my morning complete

17. every zombie movie..no joke
    I jus have fun watching dead people
    tear living people up
    it excites me! =D

18. 28 days/weeks later
    Shaun of the dead

19. Great list- I agree- zombieland was funny and a good movie- but 'zombie' wise other than the jokes- bill murray and the 'rules' the end scene at the theme park was the only part of the movie i thought was zombie genre.

The walking dead series (I love seeing a shotgun rip 1 in two pieces- and blast down another 3 . .. resident evil movies are entertaining [dumb but im not judging i love all zomb flicks] but i like night of the living dead/ the walking dead show for violence realism- makes the flick cooler)

Now- Since you had The Crazies . . . > "Carriers"
    starring coyote ugly chick and the new kirk from star trek- kinda the OPPOSITE of a typical zomb film- the 'virus' just dooms you to die- but its the PEOPLE in their desperation that are dangerous.

Also- once again not a 'zombie' film but > "Stakeland"
    vampire plague apocolype- cool action movie decent story good acting and action

Personally though- i think "La Horde"
    is my fav though- it has the outbreak scenes- good "WTF was that a zomb!"- scenes they meet an old dude (whos intro makes you think hes gonna be a resident evil giant axe boss- lol) that does some lines of coke and charges into zomb battle!lol

AND it has THE best 'last stand' - dude that was a pussy that let all his security guard friends die- holds off 'the hord' with a machete and a couple guns in an awesome final fight

20. You've obviously never seen Die You Zombie Bastards! haha