Favorite Workout while stoned

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Hayzelnut, Feb 8, 2013.

1. I know its hard to workout stoned but i've found that it feels amazing and wondering whats everyone's favorite exercise while stoned?

For me personally, i love circuits and plyometrics! just the hard work and the heavy breathing and just makes me feel so amazing after :) :cool:

2. Eat a lot of gummies
    Some icecream while i watch a good show on tv

3. Yeah it just makes it feel like you can push even harder :p

4. the "jerk off" would be mine :)

5. Anything outdoor

6. step machine and the stationary bike, 1 and a half hour of intense cardio=having you feel great.

7. Does masterbating count as an exercise?

8. oh definitely of course, If you masterbate raw all the burning makes you burn 100 more calories.

9. No wonder I can't gain any weight.

10. Sitting on the couch, writing, and sleeping very vigorous work try at your own risk!

11. I think going on a bike ride stoned would be fun

12. I like to run when I'm stoned, It makes it easier because I can focus on my music instead of the difficulty of running. Normally I hate running sober because I get tired so easily

13. yes i love running and just zoning out on the music

14. squats,squats n more squats till i cant walk next day.

15. I know that feeling. I love running & plyometrics while I'm stoned.

16. Kettle while watching goofy movies

17. I've gotta go with the walk from the couch to the fridge, and if i'm feeling ambitious, the microwave....

18. I like jogging (outside, on a treadmill sucks high) just getting lost in the music is awesome.

Also not really an "exercise" but snowboarding high is the best.

19. Love snowboarding baked man, it's like me and my board become one with the mountain haha