Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Weed Mixes/salads

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whysguys, Jan 23, 2012.

1. I looked for, but couldn't find a favorite mixes thread. Mixing weed and making salads is one of my favorite ways to smoke, I'll post a couple of my favorite blends and you post yours.

#1 Sour Diesel and White Widow: A relatively active yet completely relaxed high.

#2 Northern Lights and OG Kush: kinda gives couch lock but you get a completely relxed and euphoric high

#3 AK-47 and Trainwreck: Gives couch lock, but is super relaxing. Not to be used at night unless youre trying to fall asleep. Complete relaxation.

2. One of my favorites is Sour Diesel and Blue Dream. Classic.

3. Ive tried candy kush and sour diesel in one bowl.
    Ive tried green crack and sour diesel in one bowl.
    Thats it, only because thats all i can get offered to me.

4. I prefer each strain to be separate so I can taste and enjoy the flavors of each strain. I like mixing chemdawg and granddaddy though. I like the strong "weed" taste from the c.dawg then the classic purple piff taste from the GDP.

5. lmao I thought this thread was gonna be about making a salad out of the leaves off your plant.... now i wanna try it.

6. trainwreck and sour d
    bullrider and shipwreck
    blueberry and purple kush

just some shiiiet i've been putting together lately.

7. i fucking love u pm me some pics of that shit lol

8. zillions. right now im on a mixture of Green Ribbon & Grape Ape & Cheese

[​IMG]

9. train wreck, and green crack

10. some black morocann with just about any triple a bud.

11. I don't live in a medical state so delicious salad bowls tend to be rare.

One time, at a party, I had vacated the main fracas to smoke a bowl at my car. I broke off with my buddy I worked with, cracked the window of my grand am and lean against my car listening to music. When I start breaking up bud on the roof of my car, a circle of kids approached me.

Them: 'is that weed?'
    me: 'lemon kush, supposedly.'
    them: 'wait.... this is blueberry kush! we're gonna have some fuckin' FRUIT SALAD!'

that was a very good day :smoke:

12. Og kush and white widow, or og kush and restless cricket kush