Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite weed/bud texture

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Echoes of Floyd, May 3, 2011.

1. What's up City :wave:

Haven't really posted or explored much in the 'Smoking & Usage' threads.

So I dedicate this thread to talk about your favorite weed texture. They all come it all different variety's.

I myself LOVE my my bud is soft and airy. And is easy to break up. You can literally take your bud and crumble it with two fingers, you can literally crumble it down to crystals if you wanted to :smoke: My friends and I always called these bud 'cookie crumbles' :D

So what's your favorite type of weed to break up? Or if you just don't even care and stick to the grinder.

I always love the feeling of and process of breaking up my MJ with my fingers :smoke:

2. nuggy fluffly popcorny dense but not compressed and sticky with lots of trichs

3. hey i grind it all in the end so fuck it ;)

I really like fluffy nugs or dry dense nugs

4. different types for different pipes

5. I just got some silverberry.
    shit was so fluffy and white I loved it.
    but compacted nuggets are a close second. I love just breaking it down and breaking it down it never ends!

6. #7 -4Twenty-, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    This, when you cruble it up it just goes to small nuggets and when you squeeze them in your fingers they just crumble to the perfect density :D

This is the reason I get a lot of blueberry kush/amnesia haze.

7. i have a grinder so it doesnt matter. but when i do have to break up with my fingers, i prefer the fluffy weed. :smoke:

8. That one kind. You know, the one that gets you high.

9. i prefer dense nugs because you get more smoke than say fluffy nugs and i grind all my nuggs