Favorite Weather to get high!

Discussion in 'General' started by infiniteawesome, Apr 13, 2006.

1. I have a tin roof on my house, so I love the rain. Its Rythmic and intoxicating.

2. Exactly. My favorite type of weather.

Second is smoking in a nice, summer Thunderstorm. Like a warm shower. Now, thats heaven.

3. Personally I like rainy nights, thunder storms and winter nights the best.

4. well its a warm summer day with a rainy fall day a close second

5. id have to say my favorable weather conditions for cannabis indulgence would be winter time here in arizona. not to cold, not too hot. JUST RIGHT. :smoke:

edit: may i also add that the "monsoon season" is kick-ass weather as well. watching the storm literally blow in is just breath-taking.

<center>[​IMG]</center>

6. I forget the term for it, but when it's raining while the sun is still really shining. That is the most amazing thing when your stoned.

But usually spring/fall, nice days that aren't too hot. Blazing in the snow is fun as long as it's like the first snow of the season. Snow gets old after a while.

7. I don't like when it rains, because it gets cloudy.

I prefer clear skies, I smoke at night generally so I love looking at stars when I toke.

I don't like having to put a jacket on to go out and smoke. So generally anything warmer than 55, 60 Fahrenheit.

8. thunderstorms all the way man. nothin more intense than seeing nature unleash its fury

9. Come to think of it I agree with you dude. Wind whipping the trees aronud, watching rain pelt the roads and fly through the air. It is really incredible.

I still like clear nights.

10. thunderstorm on lsd

usually transforms into snowflakes shaped like tear drops going up as they revert to a pointy snowflake shape

thats weather drug fun at it's best

11. yea i like it when its raining sometimes i feel that when its too sunny my highness gos away and i get headaches. so cloudy too i guess

12. Cant beat Blanzing on a sunny afternoon :smoke: