Favorite Weather to get high!

Discussion in 'General' started by infiniteawesome, Apr 13, 2006.

1. doesn't matter here. It's been sunny and warm as hell the last couple days in San Francisco, and it's the middle of winter! but i prefferably rain, but if it's sunny and warm i head the the height and lay in the park and smoke a blunt or two. I love San Francisco. If you have the chance to come you should.

2. Yeah, I hate smoking outdoors, wind makes weed burn quicker!!

aanyway i enjoy summers and all gives me good vibes! Goin outside smokin sometimes is alright with the sun out and a nice cold beer! mmmM!!!

3. ^fuck i could go for a good cold beer right now...

4. i like to smoke in the rain. like late summer rains. when its all muggy. with the big ole fat rain.

5. I'd have to say after a big snow fall...the whole world just seems very at peace and quiet...

6. I love walking around in a nice summer night. 90 degrees, humid, crickets going...ah, so nice. That kinda night where all you need are some sandals and shorts.

Or just chill with a joint and walk barefoot across the cold, wet grass at night in the summer for a cool down.

7. Summer for me. I love getting blazed and exploring the nearby river. It's banks are overgrown and there are spots that can only be reached by swimming, so there are lots of secluded spots where I can sit and enjoy the nature.

8. Warm summer rains...and fall..i love fall weather..i love watching the leaves changing colors..

9. im a winter guy i definately like late winter and early spring in massholechussetts where its like 30-40 degrees with some wind

10. I love sitting outside during a warm summer night's rain with a blunt. Nothing more relaxing

11. Summer ofcourse. I like smoking on hot, humid days. It's no surprise that that is my all around favourite weather.

12. Spring time is my favorite time to get high.
    But winter is the best time to smoke, the warms smoke feels so good.

13. Well the type of day i like smoking is when its really cloudy with a big blue sky and its NOT HOT AT ALL and you would be able to feel the breeze.

14. I love getting stoned under the natural heat of the summers sun

15. I'm a late spring and mid fall guy myself.

Summer is too warm

16. Yeah, it kind of depends which area of the world you're from. Texas summers, IMO no bueno for smoking. Fucking clothes sticking to you and shit, not cool.

I like our winters here, 30-40 degrees, fat blunt, go on a slow ride and smoke with a friend or two.

I like smoking during our Summer rains here in Texas though. Pretty relaxing summers when the sun chills the fuck out. =]

Rain is always good smoking weather. period.

17. floridian weather
    90+ degrees out
    100% humidity
    rain or no rain, but definetly water nearby

18. I like it in the fall and winter, or anytime that its raining.

19. I absolutly LOVE sitting on my covered deck, taking fat bong rips as I watch the lightning and listen to the booming thunder. So fucking cool.

[​IMG]

This is NASA's picture, not mine, but how fucking awsome is that.

Peace
    Dannk!...:smoking:

20. I do love summer, cause Im more of a midnight toker...and summer nights are always the perfect temperature.

As far as weather goes, it depends on the type of high I have. If Im energetic, I like it to be clear, cool and a little breezy. If Im in one of those lazy stoned sessions, I love a good thunderstorm.