Favorite weapon of choice? and why?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Spazmatik420, Feb 19, 2009.

1. bong just kills

2. #82 Nawf52de GP 281, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    Realistically the amount of smoke that goes into air when a blunt is passively burning equates to a hardly noticeable difference when you compare the amount of THC you consume versus a bong. In other words the amount of smoke you "lose" is a bullshit amount anyway. If you do see big plumes of smoke when your not smoking then you aint got enough green in the blunt to begin with and your smoking more cigar paper than weed.

Assuming you are actually SMOKING the blunt instead of sitting there WATCHING IT BURN there is no major difference in how high your going to get gram for gram. Also, a general rule of thumb for a blunt (if your hitting it solo) is that once you about halfway through it you will not be getting to much higher after that, and just prolonging how long the high will last. Unless you smoking that bobby brown (which if you are then you need to upgrade) there is no real reason to keep blazing in a single session past the point where your high peaks. Even if I do smoke a whole dutchmaster (which I did last night with some of that mawi-wawi shit) that shit burns for like 30 minutes. In fact if you dont pull on it often enough then it will go out. So yea a blunt will burn more in a second for second comparison on the clocc but the tiny amount smoke released shouldnt make a difference anyway.

So any other "waste" of smoke is due to over-indulgence from that specific person NOT the blunt. I've rolled up dutchmasters of white rhino, and master kush before and smoked ONE DUTCH for like a week just taking a couple hits and putting it out kind of like a disposable pipe or some shit. Whats the point of taking a whole blunt of kush to the head. By the time you've smoked a little over 1/3 of the blunt your blowed out of your mind anyway. There is no rule that says "you must smoke this whole blunt when rolled". Just use common sense and you will conserve your weed.

I just dont get the whole "blunts are a waste" argument. Smoke is a gas, some of it is always going to escape no matter what you smoke with unless your in a vacuum (which in that case you would die from suffocation!). Dont get me wrong I like bongs/pipes but I think the choice comes down to personal preference and NOT so much effectiveness.