Favorite weapon of choice? and why?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Spazmatik420, Feb 19, 2009.

1. my mgw straight tube packed with ice and cold water ..... never had a smoother hit in your life .. who knew one breath could get you so high

2. bluntsss, i like to fuck with the smoke. always fun while high too

3. blunts all day long:smoke:

4. I would have to say either the vap, or a Roor Bong

5. Weapon of choice?

Sandwich
    [​IMG]

Why? Its friggin delicious, AND portable- nobody fucks with that.

Oh shit am I off topic?

6. rolling a blunt is def a favorite past time of mine i could sit there and roll them all day. also a blunt ride with some good friends and some good music on a nice blaze road is always a great fucking time but when it comes to houses its gotta be bong rips man. just so much fun to do and watch and just feel so much smoother i love em both man.

7. it's close between a vape and a bong, closely followed by blunts, then joints/bowls

8. A knife.

Doesn't weight too much, you're allowed to have one on you in the country.
    It's easy to use, and you can use it quick.

9. Joints are number 1, you can take them anywhere and they're alot more discrete than blunts. If i'm in a safe place though, a nice bong is my second. And bowls are good for smoke rides.

10. favorite weapon of choice would be a vaporizer, i love my vapor brothers it is the best piece if ever used, but there is noting better than vapor bonging it .

11. Just me means a bubbler, if i got a friend there my absolute favorite is a REAL shotty; we

use a real shotgun with a wooden grandpa pipe stuck in the gate. friend will blow into pipe bowl as i blow my brain out with the forced smoke from end of barrel. super hits ensue...:hello::smoking:

12. I guess i prefer joints because i always go on walks through the city while i smoke and joints are the most covert.

13. We can argue this for years because there's so many valid points to each smoking method. I love them all. Basically, I just like smoking.

14. 18.8mm RooR bent neck slide
    18.8mm dds/ac assembly
    15" rasta label mgw straight tube and ice

id post some milk but my camera is fucked :(

15. i like the ak47 thats my favorite weapon or a machete for close combat!:smoke:

16. i love blunts and joints. its so fun to roll them, and they last longer than the other shit. smoking a bong is nice. vaping is just different and i think its not as enjoyable

17. My favorite is bong when I am low on weed.

But when I got enough, I can't resist the urge to roll fat swisher blunts.

18. Vaporizer.

Less bud, more high. Less smell, more high. Less carcinogens, more high. Less messy, more high. Less cough, more high. Can use the vaped bud for jays/blunts later. Oh, and did I mention..more high? :smoke:

19. my bare hands

they're fast and heavy and i know exactly how

and why NOT to use them

they are my favorite weapons
    and i pray each day that i'll never have to use them again

20. The Bong Sabre :smoke: