Favorite weapon of choice? and why?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Spazmatik420, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Vape and spoon, the vape for obvious reasons, but I just fuckin love my spoon too, I use it all the time.

2. Swisher sweet perfectos. NOBODY in my area smokes bongs/pipes. You got older people (50yrs+) that might smoke joints. But pretty much everyone smokes swisher sweets. In houston most dudes dont even use the word blunt. We just say "sweet". Its just what we do down here...

Most people use swisher cigarillos but I use perfectos because they hold more weed. I also enjoy a good dutchmaster but I only roll those when I have a decent amount time to roll/smoke them. They burn forever...

3. ak47 .......... spoons bowls n stone straight pipes. pure bud smoke taste.. bongs r good 2 .

4. Pure THC? You wish.

5. #25 Q and A, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    My bud works at a local headshop, and he has this sick gong with a perc, they call it jimmy..jimmy is by far my weapon of choice for burning

I'd have to say the AR34 is my favorite weapon in perfect dark 64 though hahaha..

Edit: Why? It gets me sooooo high, and just straight up kicks ass

6. Right now i use a bubbler.
    I can't get a gun at the moment so i carry around a knife. I am going to get a kimber covert and probably an stg 556 or an AR 15

7. at the moment, hops inline - with the hakko :)

8. But whoever has smoked out of a roor there is nothing better than a straigt golden milkshot thant makes you choke and feel like your gonna die. or as weezy says i got a 9mm

9. I love rolling and smoking a blunt. I don't have pipes or bongs due to being in a college dorm and not wanting paraphenalia around. I'll smoke a bowl or a joint on occasion though. If I am smoking solo then I smoke a jay, but with other people always a blunt.

10. either my first bowl Abby or my new bong (which i have yet to name)

11. For a second I thought this was a real thread regarding weapons and fighting, and I was going to say that I love using my sharpened wit and my devastating verbal attacks.

BUT, since it's a thread on devices used to ingest MJ, well, that's a bit easier - I love my Volcano.

12. Bear Mace.

Joints.

They get you stoned.
    They look like ciggarettes from a distance.
    Once they're lit they stay lit. Or they should at least.
    - They make you smell and you shouldn't even attempt carrying a roach with you.

Philmore(Pipe)

Fits in you're palm. People can tell you're smoking but they can't tell what. (Yes I smoke my bowl like a crackhead hits the pipe.)
    Minimal smell.(Especialy usefull for when you don't want anyone to know you have
    weed.)
    - Makes a pipe shaped lump in my pocket and annoys the fuck out of me (Don't like full pockets unless I'm wearing cargo's)

13. blunts are my favorite because of the smooth hit and its always great passing a blunt to eachother while in a car listenin to some bob marley or somthin :p joints would be my second fav if they burned slower but second would have to be spoons because of the art work they have i have little experience with bongs but they are pretty sweet but nothing can top a nice fat blunt =]

14. Yeah!! I'm the first to say...Hot Knives!...a friend of ours started me on it and the amoun of weed I'm saving is awesome.
    I'd have to say my mini bong second.:hello:

15. Haha hot knifes is like a vaporizer i am assuming but assuming makes an ass out of you and me

16. i really wanna know what hot knifing is lol ive never heard about it im guessing its like heating weed up with a stove and knife or somthing so it vaps kinda? idk

17. From what my girlfriend says its using a non electrical sprial stove and use two butter knifes and heat up them to a hot temperature then put weed on the knifes and smash them together... then i guess u free base it :hello:

18. I love Blunts its perfect with a Vanilla Dutch