Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Ways to Smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Candildo, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Okay so I'm just curious of everyone's favorite way to smoke. My personal favorite is a simple bowl. It burns the weed nicely and you don't get anyof the THC filtered out. So my order wud be

• Bowls
    • Bongs
    • Bubblers
    • Joints
    • Blunts
    • Vapes
    What about everyone else?

PS: Sorry if i posted this in the wrong place im still new here.

2. I would have to say Bong is #1.
    After that:
    -Vapes
    -Bubblers
    -Bowls
    -Joints

I stay away from blunts. Don't like em as much. Only good for parties or more people.

3. Yeah I agree. I dont like the harshness of the tobacco, and the amount they smell kinda freaks me out sometimes.

4. 1 Bong
    2 Steam Roller / Club
    3Tied Sherlock or Spoon
    3Tied Bubler
    4 Joint occasionally

5. -Joint
    -Bong
    -Vape
    -Pipe
    :smoke:

6. alone = vape
    two or more = blunt

7. On your own = Bong
    With friends = Joint

8. I just bought me a box of 60 swishers. I love blunts. I enjoy rolling and smoking all different kind of blunt/weed combos.

If I dont have enough weed/keif for a blunt I roll a joint. If I don't have enough for that I smoke a bowl.

9. Joints are the most fun. But nothing beats a bong rip.

10. Bong & Blunts, FTW!

11. Damn you all have no idea how to smoke!! The only way to go is a nice phat BLUNT! Put a dime in a blunt for 1 or 2 and thats how you smoke.

12. if im on my own around the house i dont mind using my bong if im not going anywhere anytime soon. spoon for when im busy working on the car,reading,cooking busy work pretty much. js or the occasional blunt when im out and about. and when it comes to hanging with the friends its always the bong.

13. bubbler all the way

14. BONG, but sadly most of my friends dont feel the same way so they always want to smoke blunts/joints. but i love a good bong

15. 1. Bong
    2. Vape
    3. Bubbler
    4. Blunt
    5. Joint
    6. Pipe
    7. Others I can't think of now

16. 1. Joint
    2. Bowl/Steamroller
    3. Bong
    4. Vape
    5. Fuck Blunts, we was cool till they turned on me

17. Bong
    Joint
    Blunt
    Bowl

I just like smoking in general.:smoke:

18. If I have the time and want to get retarded high, I use my bong.

If I'm on the run and just want to get a buzz going, a joint/spoon will do me fine.

19. well as of now-
    1. bong
    2. blunt
    3. pipe
    4. joint

~there would be bubbler thrown in there but i have only used one once.
    ~~ vape will be on that list soon. i ordered one.

20. 1. Joint
    2.Bong
    3.Vape
    4.Blunt
    5.Pipe