favorite ways to medicate?

Discussion in 'General' started by Killa'BLaze, Mar 27, 2014.

1. What is your favorite way to medicate? I will always appreciate a frosty, delicious flower.. but I have to say edibles and dabs are my favorite due to the potency. Though I do wish dabs were available more often here in NM. Hope ya'll enjoy the topic.    Cheers and God bless!

2. flower because hash is too hard to come by in FL and edibles are expensive to make unless you grow your own bud.

3. #3 bLazeNgLaze, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    Dabs

Why the fuck can't we all just get along?

4. Vaporizing.

Tastes amazing, only takes a little bit of weed, and the first hit hits me like a freight train every time. 

5. Lol "medicate".

Buds + bong for me.

6. It's a toss up for me. I love the taste and different high that oil gives, but I always end up going back to smoking buds in the end. 

Then again sometimes I like to eat a huge edible around noon and just laze 'round all day.  :hello: That's my favorite, too.

Every way.  :love:

7. On my last gram of bho... I will be joining you soon. Cheers

8. I have noticed that the effects of flower become stronger when I do dabs for awhile and visa versa. Cant go wrong with a nice strong edible my friend  :yay:  Cheers!!

9. Just some nice bong rips and then some vape to mellow me out!

10. Smoke, vape and eat

Omega369

11. I say smoking flowers out of bong.  Although non melting hash is a close second as it makes me have vivid dreams.

12. No better way to wind down! Cheers!

13. Superb combination! Cheers!

14. Powerful! Have you ever attempted to lucid dream?

15. Yes, actually that's one of my escapes that I would like to have all the time but its certainly hit or miss(and often miss).  At first pot never did it for me but....When I take hash hits and pass out a few hours later it honestly works at least 75% of the time.  Also Bob Marley's mellow mood drinks helped me at first, but I haven't had those in a while(4-6 months)
    sorry off topic :smoke:

16. Wow 75% is incredible! My experiences have been completely hit or miss, while medicated or not... Excuse me but I have never heard of Marleys mellow mood drink. Is that some kind of tincture??    :bongin:

17. Wow 75% is incredible! My experiences have been completely hit or miss, while medicated or not... Excuse me but I have never heard of Marleys mellow mood drink. Is that some kind of tincture??     :bongin:

18. Nah its just a drink in the store, most gas stations sell it around here.  I prefer the tea versions(glass bottle) over the carbonated ones(cans) berry is my fav.  Overall the drink has quite a few 'relaxing' ingredients.  Most sought after IMO is the melatonin.  Tbh kind of gives you that indica high without being stoned.  Best way I can describe it.

Also when I am sleep deprived, and smoke I tend to have nice dreams.  I really feel that helps. 

19. Awesome to hear! Thank you for the info! I just took a dab of some matts#1 out here in New Mexico. I hope you are enjoying Mary wherever you are staked up. Happy astral travels!