Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite way to toke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Memnon, Jan 14, 2001.

1. Ive got about 4 or five pipes that ive bought from varoius places in europe and the u.s. some are simple and some are double carb. I have a homemade bong as well that packs one liter of vapor. when I get home from my shift, I roll a spliff, then do 1 or 2 bong hits, do some work, and then have another pipe. seems to do the job.

• Like Like x 1
  2. nothing makes my day start better than a cup of really strong hot coffe, and a joint, and something to read.

that's my favorite way to wake up... and toke. 2 in 1 deal!

3. Well kids, my new favorite way to toke is out of a 9' bong that was brought to a party I held about 2 weeks ago.

Simply amazing. = )

4. does that last reply really read nine feet?
    nine feet!..damn that is a bong!

i am smoking alot of bowls right now.
    a lady friend i smoke with, prefers bowls and i am kinda hooked right now.

i did a bong with wine in it once, well we smoked out of it there/four times that night.
    and man was it sweet!..the wine really cut the harshness of the grass.

but there is no comparision to one well rolled fat daddy joint!
    the best by far in my book!

5. I didn't use wine but I did use grape juice in my bong a few times and it was so sweet and amazing. ;)

6. New fav. way to toke?

Pop a Blue Rolex pill of X and smoke a phat ass bowl of 80s out of a glass pipe.
    IT FEELS SOO GOOOOOOD!
    OMG!

7. :p I personally think a wicked idea is to roll a fat one load up a bong,bucket or whatever then you got a nice spliff to chill with after you had your contraption :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  8. The best way is just to do blades (hot knives) make up little balls of weed, heat up some knives and your all set... Warning, carefull, you'll get high pretty quick, but it's pretty good.... :eek:

9. High! Could you go into further detail on the blades deal? Sounds interesting. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Cool-thanks for the heads up. My new batch comes in tonight so I will give it a try.

;)

11. another one of my fav... I had a nice 6 bubble glass pipe/bong (use it the way you want)... YOu had to roll a "J" then place it in one of 2 holes in the pipe, then chock it naturally... fill up all 6 bubbles (not recommended)then boom, your flying, I had to sell it unfortunetly, cause I was moving to another country, but I loved that thing... great conversation piece as well... :p

12. For the blades... here's the scoop. you need 2 knives, a blow torch or an oven(stove), place the knives on top to the burner to heat them up real nice(if there not hot enough it only burn half the ball of weed/hash.) Then roll up little balls of weed/hash and place them on something that won't burn when you place the knives on them... Oh yea, you need an empty 2L bottle of something, cut the bottom off to make a funnel....

when the knives are nice and toasty, take them off the burner(or out of the flame for the torch), pick up a ball of weed/hash, carefully place both knives toghether(one small slip and you could toast somebody face)to crush the ball and burn it nicely, but make sure the smoke goes into your funnel as you inhale the smoke...

Warning: There's a lot of smoke that will pop up at a time, so prep your lungs up a little with small gasp of air before....
    (YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN)...

Guarranty you'll fly pretty quickly...

enjoy...

[ May 31, 2001: Message edited by: Lateralus ]

13. you'll love it... guarranty....just make sure you read my warning and follow it as well, for health reasons.... :D

14. This my first ever post on this BB so I must make an appology for not finding this site sooner. This is a really good board and Ive enjoyed reading this post but have to say that nearlly everything here Ive tried. The only thing I haven't tried is the game of zonk but If I can teach my lazy mates the rules I soon will.

Me and my mates have only been caining for a year and a half but we have done so much and weve done it so hardcore. Every night I go up to my mates house who has a brick out house which we call the shed. After a year of caining there its really nicely done up. With lighting, heating, a stereo, really comfy thick foam seating and a Rastafarian (Red, Yellow, Green) colour scheme.

My favourite way to toke is still with a nice big blunt, chuffing away slowly feeling your world melt around you. The biggest blunt weve ever made had a 1/4 of white widow in it and was the first spliff the morning after my mates birthgday party. One of my favourite games to play with spliffs is traffic lights or roundabout. In this game you take a toke hold it in and pass it round the circle each taking tokes and holding it in. Whne you get the spliff back you can ethier take another toke and force it in or let the smoke out and continue the game. Quite fun to see who can hold it in for the longest.

Another way I smoke spliffs is in a zoom tube this is avery cheap home made bong that gets you cained alot quicker than toking on a normal spliff. Simply get a 500ml plastic drink bottle such as Dr Pepper or Coke. Cut the bottom of about 3cm up from the base, make sure that it is anice clean smooth cut. Then another 2cm up make a hole about 5mm wide to fit your spliff in. This also has to be nice a clean, a good way of doing this is heating up a squewer. N.B. If you are American this may not work as well if you dont use a roach in your joints. Whenm your ready to use it place the bottom of the bottle over the palm of your hand. check the seal by covering the spliff hole with a finger and sucking. You need to get a good suction otherwise it won't work. If youve been sucsseful then spark your J put in the hole cover the bottom of the bottle and suck until the bottles full of smoke. Take a breather without taking your hand off the bottom then when your ready to take it quickly take your hand of the bottom and suck. Because the rush hole is so big the smoke will rush into your lungs and thats why we call it a zoom tube.

I also really enjoy shop bongs and love the rush you get of a five footer with turbo chambers with our dirty English hash. The biggest Bong Ive ever managed to clear was over 11 foot in length the smoke went through six water chambers and three sections of Ice and completly blew my mind.

Buckets or Gravity bongs were the first type of bong I tried and to start with they were impossible to clear. After a few attempts I got the hang of them and realised to get the best effect you have to recycle the smoke. When youve breathed it all in blow it all back into the bottle and let the bottle raise out of the water. Don't let the bottle come out of the water completly otherwise you'll lose smoke. Then breathe all the smoke back in and keep doing this until the smoke goes clear. ie. youve absorbed ALL the smoke now that gets you nicely buzzing.

I own a vapourizer but I don't know if im using it correctly. I switch the vapourizer on and let it heat up I then put the skunk on and watch as a fine mist comes off it until the Container is full and then take that and Im just left with a browny black crap on the bowl .Am I heating it up too much and burning the skunk? Cause In my opinion It tastes and smells really funny is quite hot on the throught and isn't as good as a big bong. The heat I solved by putting it through water before inhaling but how do other people use thier vapourizers?

Pipes to me are dirty as the smoke is far too hot on your throught and this makes the smoke far too harsh. Not fun.

Thank you for reading my horrendously long first message I just felt like I had a lot of things to say about this subject.

15. has anyone tried yoghurts yet....?
    get some quality hashish and crumble 2 - 3 bongs worth into the yoghurt pot ...stir and eat this tastes fine but the best part is about an hour later what a way to get stonned

if you want it to work quicker put a little olive oil in a spoon and then the hash in the oil warm it all up until the hash dissolves then whip it into the yoghurt and stir this method takes about 45 mins and is just as good

Try it i promise you will enjoy it

• Like Like x 1
  16. You can't beat a good strong blast on the electric bong. If you can take a good hit on the electric bong then you can take anything.

mickey.T

• Like Like x 1
  17. welcome to the board malco, i enjoyed reading your post.

18. I love me Big glass bong. Lots of water lets you take smooth fat hits. But sometimes when im going thourgh my day i like to take little hits off the pipe. I am eager to try some of those 'other' ways of smoking though =) (vaporizer, knives etc.)

Zachary

19. back when i was in high school my friends and i would always ride around and smoke, well joints and blunts got to damn messy, ash eveywhere and someone would always get too blazed and forget they had a blunt in their hand and burn the shit out of the seats or their clothes. we decided that there must be something we can create that will make burning in the car even better. so we got high and started coming up with ideas for a weed distribution system. we went to home depot and got all the supplies and ended up making the tightest contraption. we took a two liter and taped an elbow pipe fitting with a screen placed inside to the opening, then cut 4 holes in the bottle and had half inch clear plastic tubing sealed on the bottle running from each. then to hide the the hole thing we taped it to the inside of a shoe box, worked great you could put your bag, lighters and shit inside and keep it togather. we ran two tubes a few feet long through the headrests to the back seat and pair of shorter ones for the driver and passenger, the passenger being the one responsible for making sure there was always a fat bowl to pull on. we called it the REAL DEAL, because that bastard would kill you everytime, you could even blow shotguns, just have a couple of people blow and one suck and youve got a moster hit. you moble smokers might want to try it out, its cheap and makes shit so much simpler.

peace and much love to polk county

20. Its all about lightin the pipe baby!