Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite way to toke up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RastaHobo, Feb 10, 2012.

1. What's your favorite smoking method and why? Bongs, pipes, joints, blunts, vaporizers?
    I don't know much about vaping, and I don't see myself getting one but I'd like to hear why some people do. I heard it's nothing like real smoke and I love smoke personally but... whatever. So that's it I guess:smoke:

2. Fat ass joints

3. Just easier to deal with?

4. pipe, just the easiest and most direct.
    I have a magic flight but I don't like the vape high that much anymore

5. joints, bowls, or gravity bongs. especially the last one.

6. Joints or bongs. I like joints because they're easy, and I like the general smoothness of the smoke when it's rolled. I also love smoke tricks, and joints make that easier. Bongs I like because they're fun to hit and they get you blasted.

7. I prefer joints. Nothing like enjoying a J that's always lit. They're also very convenient that I love toking up walking around the neighborhood.

8. 1. Joints
    2. Bongs
    3. Bowl
    4. Bubbler
    5. Blunt
    6. One-Hitter
    7. Vape ( its last cuz i dont have a vape nd i never use one so idk how id like it )

My favs in order :) lol

9. Blunts cuz im a boss

10. Joint or blunt.. Sitting here with a joint in my mouth right now..

Half way through it and fried, wish I had a buddy or a blade over here to help rip the rest of this fatty!

11. Joints and Ice bongs

12. Bongs and vapes are my favorites but in totally different ways. Bongs cause I can take huge rips and love the high a bong gives me . I also love vaping because it conserves my weed a lot and a Pack takes a half hour 45 minutes to finish in my vb so I get to leisurely take 25+ hits in one pack.

13. 1. Bubbler
    2. Bong
    3. Blunt
    4. Hitter
    5. Spoon

In that order.

Believe me, if I had more disposable income, I could be smoking blunts all the time.

14. 1 nice bong
    2 grav bong
    3 vape
    4 not nice bong
    5 bowl
    6 blunt
    7 joint

15. A nicely rolled joint or blunt!

16. Custom glass-on-glass bongs with ice and dank/hash/oil and magnifying glass for combustion (solar hits)..

aaahhhh

17. Na I just like smoking them for some reason just thinkin about this is makin my mouth water lol. I guess I enjoy the smoking part of smoking weed and joints just allow me to do that more than pipes/ bongs. Don't get me wrong I love smoking bongs and pipes though.

18. Apple pipe, the apple is so nice afterwards!
    nomnomnom :cool: