Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

favorite way to smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kief man, Dec 17, 2008.

1. what is favorite way to get high?mine is my 18in double bubble glass bong!:smoking:

2. gotta go with a nicely rolled blunt

3. What he said.

4. ^what they said

5. if im trying to gt high, a joint or bubbler. if im trying to get BAKED, probably a GB or a waterfall. in fact i just did some waterfalls out of a sobe and im niceley fucked up. yay

6. my absolute favorite would be shot gunning my girl friend

but if shes not around a big fat blunt to just chill with makes me feel like a goddamn king and gets me lifted nicely

7. mmm hmmm. nothing better.

8. Forget the blunt, how about a nice fat JOINT. MMMMMMM:smoke:

9. My glass pipe is my #1 choice because it allows the unadulterated cannabis flavor to come through. After that I'd say bong then dugout.

Blunts are a crime against nature. Thou shalt not mix the sacred herb with tobacco. It's a sign of the end times I say that they are so popular now!

10. Bluebrry Kush + Blueberry Blunt Rollie = Heaven.

11. i don't have my bong anymore, so i'd have to say a blunt. next time i get the chance to, i'm gonna get a bong though. saving up for a roor.

12. ohhhhhhh it depends. chilling alone at home? late at night? light up a nice bowl from my pipe. chilling with some friends inside? gonna be a blunt. going for a walk in the woods? joint. need to get REALLY stoned, REAL QUICK? bong. if i could only ever smoke one more thing for the rest of my life though, it would be the pipe. my very first smoking device.

:smoke:

13. fully packed bubbler ;)

14. Bong. Or Gravity bong. I don't know, any way that gets me really high.

15. Pack a nice bowl, put on some chill tunes and play my didgeridoo. Nothing could be better when you're high and just feeling groovy.

16. My favorite way to get high is either 1. Smoking a blunt or 2. Eating weed brownies

17. if i'm chillin solo, i like to roll a joint. then i can either sit on my butt & smoke, or go for a walk, I've only done it a few times, but at the end of the work day, i like to have a j on the ride home, to help me unwind.

if i'm with friends, a blunt is always nice. Always. no questions. I'm also ALWAYS down for bong rips, or a hookah if you've got it. hookahs are another one of those things that falls into the "always good" category.

I like to smoke out of a new or sprakling clean piece, dont get me wrong, some glass benefits from the buildup inside, but its always fun to start or start over lol.

my favorite way to smoke, though, is with my group of friends, b/c we've got a system where a bowl starts to go around, and it keeps going around, even if it has to be repacked, until the bowl is beat & everyone decides to wait a little bit to pack another one. then, when someone does decide that enough time has passed, they start packing and passing without any words being spoken.

i think that is one of the true marks of a stoner, when you know you're friends are ready to smoke without a word being said.

**and i say stoner with the UTMOST respect and admiration. we've worked hard for that title, friends.