Favorite way to smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by McBaked, Nov 11, 2014.

1. So which ways of smoking do you guys prefer, and why? Blunts, Jwraps, pipe, bong, bubbler etc.
    Personally, I just like to switch it up every now and then. I try to stay away from the rillos, just because it's a lot unhealthier in my opinion. Although I roll one every now and then.

#baked

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I usually use a bowl/pipe because they are portable and you don't waste any weed. But when I really want to get toasted I always fall back on my bong. I don't use it all the time though cause I don't want to build up a tolerance to the amount it gives me.

Current Strain of Choice - Girl Scout Cookies

3. Bong or my mini bong( a 236ml pom pomegranate bottle)for the most part and joints for bike rides

Can't wait till I pick up next. planing on making a joint as big as a AA battery and as long as 1 and a half....a cigar lol

4. GLASS pipe or joint. Glass pipe mainly if i wanna taste the weed. Joint for car rides, in clubs, or just chilling with a friend and im going to their house.

Probation Sucks!

5. Yeah only glass. No other way to go the way I see it.

6. Yea, i got a metal for a backup. Only broke one pipe in my time. Was super high, sneezed an it slipped an the bowl shattered.

Probation Sucks!

7. Ive never broke one but thats never stopped my friends from breaking my lmao!

8. That sucks! Haha bubble wrap ur pipe when that friend comes over, hahaha.

Probation Sucks!

9. Theres no way he's touching bong I payed too much for that shit haha

10. I kind of like my chillum. Its a great one hitter so I always get greens and I get great hits. I just hate how it gets clogged so often and I have to shove several tooth picks to unclog it.

11. just bought a new bong so ive been using that for like 95% of the time and sometimes ill pack a bowl.
    Really haven't smoked papers in forever

12. Bowl

Simple and effective.