Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite way to smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bluedreaming22, Oct 8, 2012.

1. What is your "usual" way you smoke? Joint, blunt, bong, vaporizer, one hitter, bubbler, pipe?

2. bong then vape then spoon then Sherlock then join and never blunts

3. Bong 90% of the time.

Spoon when traveling.

Blunt every April 20th

4. 95% of the time it'll be joints for me. If I can find somewhere that's not sketchy (at a party or one of my mates flats or something) I'll use a bong, and occasionally I'll smoke blunts. Once I have my own place it'll pretty much be 50/50 between joints and using a bong.

5. My favorite way is bong for sure, I love feeling like I'm breathing in air and having a tidal wave of smoke flow out in the exhale, most commonly I use my friend's cigarette looking one-hitter since I have to smoke in public, but I have to give that back tomorrow so I'll be left with my spoon and joints, prefer spoon but it's not quite low-key enough for me to feel comfortable smoking it in public.

6. Hmm I prefer spoons in public as opposed to joints.

One hit can last a few seconds at most, joint you have to hold entire time.

However with joints there's little evidence after.

Still prefer glass.

7. Bong, all the way

(This thread has been done sooooo many times) btw

8. bong almost all of the time

9. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times

10. bong with ice

11. try it with snow trust me if you haven't your mind will be slightly blown

12. Trying that this winter! For some reason I haven't done it yet...and I live in Canada. :p

13. i almost always smoke a pipe mainly because i cant afford a bong or something better haha.

14. All I have is a glass pipe, but I always get the little bits of ash in my mouth is that bad?
    Should I get a bong as to filter out and ash matter?

15. its tied between blunts and a bong

16. Blunts are to harsh to chill with

When I smoke, I smoke to enjoy myself

17. Mostly I like to smoke with a bong, but I do occasionally smoke with a pipe, it just depends how I'm feeling really and how high I want to get. I only tend to smoke joints when I'm smoking with friends, I rarely if any smoke them when I'm by myself.

18. thats called scooby snacks where im from haha. its not bad, just kinda gross and nasty tasting, but yeah get a bong if you really hate it that much

19. Most the time I'm smoking out of my pipe, but I do enjoy a gravity bong or blunt every few days..

20. You can get a pack of glass screens for 5 bucks. Or try a mini bubbler. Or just don't hit the thing so hard. :p