Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Way to Get High?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blitz5, Nov 25, 2012.

1. What is your favorite way to get high?

Mine is... Getting my smoking hoodie and long sweat pants on.. turn my personal heater on high.. tune up some amazing dubstep... and smoke straight from my 12inch ice filled bong from the dankiest blueberry kush.. all while hotboxing the shit outta my room :p

Whats yours?

2. Throw on some good reggae, Floyd, classic rock or rap and spark up a cannon. Buckets are always good when joints get boring, also nice to have a brew or two while toking also. Coffee when wake and baking... Nothing better

3. I haven't smoked anything but joints in a year, I just love the process of preparing to smoke. Grind up a bud, roll up a fatty, and then spark it to some groovy tunes. Throw in a walk or bike ride and I'm a happy stoner.

4. I would have to say, my favorite method by far is by bong. A nice mellow room while having and ice cold bong lit up for awhile. A nice relaxing musical experience is what I try to achieve.

5. My thoughts exactly. Nothing like a good joint.

6. As an experienced toker I have changed my ways, Vape is now my implement of choice and probably will be to the end.

7. Keepin it classy wit tha bong rips

8. Cypress Hill in the backround always makes it that much better

9. Bong rips while listening to some tunes.

10. Wake an bake. Now with dabs.

11. Grade AAA top shelf in a RAW joint

12. Bump some suga free radio, on pandora and grasscity it.

13. anything & everything. Sometimes i prefer pipes; utensils. other times i prefer the good old way & roll one up. lately i've been smokin joints tho.

14. I'm pretty simple, I like to think. :p

If I remember, sure, I'll turn some music on. Depending on the mood, it will either be reggae, dubstep or some rock -

15. I love all forms of smoking herb, and vaping it too, but when I need to get powerstoned asap nothing does it like a bong.

16. I rarely smoke without drinking coffee at the same time. Energetic high :)

17. Nothing better then good company, a cozy spot and some good music. I prefer blunts, especially for rides at night but a glass piece is just as well.

18. Coffee is an ideal pairing!

19. Volcano vaporizer,favorite way every time