Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite way to exhale?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RobbyDizzle, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Personally, I love putting my finger over 1 nose, then blowing all the smoke out the other. or just blowing out both nostrils slowly(I feel like a dragon :) )

So, what's yours?

2. eh i hate blowing it out my nose because it's uncomfortable and actually makes me cough
    i just blow it out my lungs slowly

3. not to be a dick but you do know that there is only one way to exhale right?

4. My personal favorite is exhaling through my anus, it's friggen sweet!

But my second favorite more possible way is exhaling through my pie hole, IDK, never, well, picked up on any fancy exhaling techniques, but yeah, if one of my friends ever farts smoke, I'm going to die a happy man.

5. smart ass haha jk

6. yes i know but i meant like...blowing a little out then sucking it back in then completely exhaling, an little tricks like that, etc.

7. you don't inhale when you do that.(french inhale, mushroom top, table hit....)

but i love doing that lol

8. i just realized how retarded i sounded
    i meant i blow it out my mouth
    haha

9. I've tried blowing through a tube with bubble solution at the end, so it'd be like
    Hit
    blow smoke through tube, form bubble
    suck bubble back through
    rinse/repeat as long as possible

it was fun

10. ok please state that because some of the community might get dumbed down thinkin exhaling has more than one way to do it...we dont want people thinkin they can exhale some other way and end up droppin a ball out of their ass now do we..again not tryna be a dick just ramblin...only mary janes pussy can stop me from talkin lol

11. i try to ghost most hits when I remember
    i try to keep it in as long as possible and i exhale in small amounts and inhale more air
    kinda like hyperventelating(sp.)
    so..
    inhale. hold in. blow a lil out, inhale more air. repeat
    I find that doing this gets you a lot higher
    and if you ever dont have much wee this method of exhaling gets you higher for less.
    my biggest pet peeve in the entire world is watching people waste weed smoke by not inhaling at all.
    i just see all that thick smoke release and i wana slap the fuck out dey face.

12. aghhhhhhh yes i hate people who don't know how to inhale then bitch about not getting high. or people who smoke cigs but don't inhale because they don't want to damage their lungs. WTF:confused::confused::confused::confused:

and i thought you get most of the THC after holding it in for 3-5 seconds. isn't ghost hitting it just bad for your lungs?

13. I watched my girl smoke a joint like a cig once...just inhale, exhale. Like breathing normally. It was ridiculous to watch lol.

I just hold it in for whatever time I feel like, and exhale it at a medium speed out my window. If I smoke outside, it's usually either really slow with an open mouth, or fast with a more closed mouth to blow it away from myself if I'm going to class or something after.

14. Haha I do that all the time, well not cigs exactly but like cigars and crap that isn't weed. I just like the smoke. :D

I don't know how to do any tricks unfortunately, every time I try I get frustrated and quit. I just blow it out my nose sometimes.

15. 3-5 seconds?
    youve been listening to too much cypress hill
    10 seconds gets all the THC
    I like to ghost cuz
    idk
    i feel as if im doing something better for the world.

16. i like it when i exhale and the smoke blows out of my mouth.

if it's blowing out of some other orifice other than that or my nose, then we have a problem.

17. Open my mouth and breathe out really slowly so all the smoke looks foggy and rises outta my mouth.
    Makes me feel like a dragon haha.

18. woah! you have two noses!? :eek:

19. 3-5 is all you need. Any more and you just feel higher because lack of oxygen, think that's common knowledge around here nowadays.

20. Yeah, holding smoke in longer than 5 seconds is good for nothing but killing brain cells. do so at your own discretion.

but my favorite way of exhaling is definitely puffin mushroom clouds